Hey man, you don’t need to translate it all to Dutch.

I only understand half of that you’ve translated ....... :help::help::help:

Just type in English, I don’t have troubling reading English, it’s writing I have problems with.

:drinks::drinks::drinks:

haha whoops! my cool points when down the drain. i was thinking you couldnt read english either and had everything translated. but i gotcha now :)

This build is truly the first one I've ever looked at and thought "that is a work of art in the complete sense of the word". I'm just completely dumfounded and at a loss for words everytime I look through the pics.

Any more updates??

This install needs so much time, you can’t even imagine.

So give me some time before I do some updates online…

Here in Belgium, we’re also born with only 2 arms.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

I forgot to post these pictures. Theyre about the plexi sides who will get next to the amplifier.

These are also sprayed in the silver of the car.

DSC00720_resize.jpg

DSC00722_resize.jpg

DSC00723_resize.jpg

For the amplifier-part, everything is mounted into the car. Im going to wait some more before posting pictures.

Sorry dudes.

In the meanwhile, I didnt sat still. For about 10 years, I have something in my head, that I HAVE TO try sometime.

Well, now that stage1 is complete (and it all works perfectly), its time to do so. Here and there there are some things I need to improve, but part from that, stage 1 is finished.

So now the search is on for some nice and functional ways to work out the next stage… and surely, were going to add a little motor somewhere again J

I show my plans to some dudes, but they didnt understand that good lol

I think thats cool.......

Dutch:

KANONNEN, wat een werk man!

Echt niet normaal, ik heb echt enorm veel respect voor je precisie werk ( en geduld ) !!!

Meestal heb ik als ik zo'n foto reeks zie heb ik zoiets van nou dit en dat kan beter......maar bij jou bmw KAN dat echt niet!

Ik vraag mij 1 ding af, komt er van je vorige auto ook nog een build-log, of hou je die voor jezelf?

Je hebt ons natuurlijk nu heel nieuwsgierig gemaakt! :rolleyes:

Ik hoop dat je nog veel foto's hier op SMD zet en ik zal ze zeker allemaal bekijken!

---------------------------------------------------------

English:

Damn, that's a lot of work dude.

This is not normal. I have suge an amount of respect for your kind of presicion work ( and patience ) !!

Most of the time when i see a build log i see some points that can be needer, but not whit your bmw!

I only have one quistion, is there gonna be a build log of your previous car, or do you keep them for youself?

Cause you made us all curious! :rolleyes:

I hope your gonna keep uploading a lot of pics here on SMD, and i'm sure i'll check them all!

Dutch:

KANONNEN, wat een werk man!

Echt niet normaal, ik heb echt enorm veel respect voor je precisie werk ( en geduld ) !!!

Meestal heb ik als ik zo'n foto reeks zie heb ik zoiets van nou dit en dat kan beter......maar bij jou bmw KAN dat echt niet!

Ik vraag mij 1 ding af, komt er van je vorige auto ook nog een build-log, of hou je die voor jezelf?

Je hebt ons natuurlijk nu heel nieuwsgierig gemaakt! :rolleyes:

Ik hoop dat je nog veel foto's hier op SMD zet en ik zal ze zeker allemaal bekijken!

---------------------------------------------------------

English:

Damn, that's a lot of work dude.

This is not normal. I have suge an amount of respect for your kind of presicion work ( and patience ) !!

Most of the time when i see a build log i see some points that can be needer, but not whit your bmw!

I only have one quistion, is there gonna be a build log of your previous car, or do you keep them for youself?

Cause you made us all curious! :rolleyes:

I hope your gonna keep uploading a lot of pics here on SMD, and i'm sure i'll check them all!

Nederlands : bedank dude .

English : thx dude

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Damn man I can't wait to see whatever the hell you have planned. If something has been brewing in your head for 10 years, I can't see what it's gonna be. What are the plans for the motor coming up?? Me and a few of my teammates did a 6 month long full car install of a 2002 BMW 330ci. Not on this level by any means lol, but it was full widebody with black cherry paint, single turbo plus tons of other mods, HRE rims and of course a sick system(all glassed half wall where backseats once existed).

Can I get a preview of things to come maybe?? I just wanna see what's coming next lol.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

:clapping: That is really good work.

2000 VW Jetta

Pioneer headunit

1 Soundstream PC.6 6.5" component set

4 Pioneer TSA6984R 6x9

4 Selenium 6w4p 6"

2 15" Sundown Audio E's in 4 cubes @35hz