As long as you keep building and amazing everyone with your skills, we all will wait patiently for more superb updates!

Nothin’ else to do I’m afraid

damn!! i would seriously like to know how you get your seams to look so damn good. everything looks like it's factory. hell...better than factory

Getting the seams perfect was one of the most difficult jobs of the air-vents.

And when this is not properly done, the rest doesn’t add up too.

That teaser is BONERIFIC!! Truely amazing work sir, please continue with the greatness!!

I’ll surely do that

the work in this build alone is insane... you are one dedicated mofo!!! :drink40: :drink40: :drink40:

What’s a MOFO?

Why aren't you working for a company like Lamborghini, Ferrari, or even Bugatti? You've made this beamer a super car, imagine what you could do if you started with a real super car? I swear you have above and beyond the skills to be a world class designer, what is it you do for a living?

The brands you name are all topnotch. But when I would be able to choose, I’d get a really big kick about putting the disc in a Bugatti.

I’m trying to prove with my BMW project that you don’t need to buy a super expensive car to have something original.

What I do for a living? I have a chicken factory in the Sahara.

Because it’s very hot there, the breading process goes very fast, and I don’t have that much work to do…So I can spend much time on my project.

I let someone make me a couple of aluminium caps.

It’s the intention to cover the original bmw caps under the hood with this ones.

DSC02428_resize.jpg

DSC02157_resize.jpg

DSC02162_resize.jpg

DSC02168_resize.jpg

Concerning the big caps I left a little slanting side on the top.

Ones the engines is finished, I’ll tell you why I did this. But maybe someone can guess already why?

You can also see there’s a 2mm saving on the top too.

DSC02155_resize.jpg

In this lower part there will come a carbon plate, with the name of the fluid inside.

DSC02446_resize.jpg

DSC02449_resize.jpg

Here you can see what I mean

DSC02452_resize.jpg

DSC02458_resize.jpg

The carbon plates still need a couple of layers of varnish.

I’m not sure what to do with the caps.

Mayb I’ll cut them a bit, so you see scratches in one direction, or maybe I’ll polish them…I’m not so sure.

4400064934_baf9fcec57_o.gif

I love you

Sorry dude, but I have a perfect marriage.

4400064934_baf9fcec57_o.gif

I'm married and have a beautiful little girl, but I still think I love you. :drinks:

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

Archived