Beanz Posted October 3, 2009 Report Posted October 3, 2009 Does anyone know on where to Buy jsut the crossovers i need some for these kicker tweeters that i got and im in need of some crossovers. That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
Beanz Posted October 5, 2009 Author Report Posted October 5, 2009 Any body? That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
Team Bass-Hz(JIB) Posted October 5, 2009 Report Posted October 5, 2009 Any body? have u tried ebay Team Bass-Hz
Beanz Posted October 5, 2009 Author Report Posted October 5, 2009 you guys think these will work?? http://cgi.ebay.com/1-Pair-New-Bass-Blocke...id=p3286.c0.m14 or these http://cgi.ebay.com/JL-KICKER-ALPINE-JBL-T...id=p3286.c0.m14 That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
Kasey Posted October 5, 2009 Report Posted October 5, 2009 go with the 2nd one "Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle" _____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________
DEEz NUTz Posted October 5, 2009 Report Posted October 5, 2009 you guys think these will work??http://cgi.ebay.com/1-Pair-New-Bass-Blocke...id=p3286.c0.m14 or these http://cgi.ebay.com/JL-KICKER-ALPINE-JBL-T...id=p3286.c0.m14 IMO i would just go witha HU with a built in crossover and a good amp wit the same....I did and have not had a issue... again IMO.... 153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009 Spl Modified 1001-2000 - Derrick Jones my alias... Wudn't accept DEEz NUTz !!!
Beanz Posted October 5, 2009 Author Report Posted October 5, 2009 I mean i know the second one but see im going to be runnning coaxals and i neeed a crossover for the tweeter since it came from a component set i think not really too sure, That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
Boon Posted October 6, 2009 Report Posted October 6, 2009 Just get a couple of cheap little caps. Make sure they're bipolar and will take the voltage you'll be feeding them though 10.x volts fo' life!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.