(this is David)

Nahh were done on that arm for this trip bro, believe me I wish i coulda went more, im just real sore and couldnt go anymore even if I wanted too, my body was tellin me it was time to stop im sure you know what im talkin about, 15 hours of tattoo time in a little over 24hours it was time to stop on that arm.

tomorrow we start fixing my flames and adding some new shit to that arm, Aaron allready has a plan, its his arm to do with what he wishes, i got what i wanted he has free reign on this one

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

trainman:

^^^thats your arm?

why?

Why get your arm sleeved is a question like why have crazy loud audio.

The question isn't why for us, it's why not.

That being said I would NEVER have the balls to get a sleeve, but this makes me want to! That is drop-dead AWESOME!

Too many projects, too little time...

David.... So you are gonna fly back out later to have finished then I guess? I have only seen a few people who had a marathon tattoo session , mostly getting tattooed by the likes of Guy Atchinson or one of the New Skool guys from out in San jose ( Adrian Lee and his crew ) ... Mostly because of people doing like you have done and made a very long trip away from home to get seat time with a great artist... I know of one guy here in savannah that has a guy atchinson tattoo and they went two days straight for about 13 hours each day ( he says ) .... and from the looks of it, I believe it. He had a half sleeve from his elbow down, with just about every damn color imaginable..... Poor guy said his arm was ground beef for like a week afterwards... On top of the pain, trying to keep it safe while it healed.... but he was a non- artist employee at a tattoo shop, so he had it kinda easy.....

the longest I sat was a little over nine hours... I could have more, but it was almost 11 p.m. , and the guy was tired. So was I, I guess.... But I was so excited about starting my sleeve at the time I didn't care.

Tattoo looks good.... It is gonna be all black and gray , or will it get colored in at a later date?

Also.... How did you lose so much red out of your DAT tattoo ? Were you wearing jeans constantly, or messing with it while it healed? Or did the original artist just half ass the fill in of color?

I have a hard time with red. I kinda think the color healing shit is a myth, but all the red on my right arm required touch ups, and then there are still a few tiny light spots that I got have filled in next time I go in....

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

That is some really good work. Can't wait to see it done.

2000 VW Jetta

Pioneer headunit

1 Soundstream PC.6 6.5" component set

4 Pioneer TSA6984R 6x9

4 Selenium 6w4p 6"

2 15" Sundown Audio E's in 4 cubes @35hz

Digital Designs CM1000

Rockford Fosgate Punch p400.4

Plans

New Box

New headunit

New Amps

R.I.P.1995 Chevy Blazer LS

Rockford Fosgate headunit

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5"

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 4x6

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 4"

Hifonics Warrior hcx5.2c

4 Selenium 6w4p 6"

18" Mmats Juggernaut in 4.5 cubes @ 27hz

Hifonics Brutus 1200

Rockford Fosgate Punch p400.4

Alpine 4 channel

Optima Red Top

Plans

New Box

New headunit

New Amps

David.... So you are gonna fly back out later to have finished then I guess? I have only seen a few people who had a marathon tattoo session , mostly getting tattooed by the likes of Guy Atchinson or one of the New Skool guys from out in San jose ( Adrian Lee and his crew ) ... Mostly because of people doing like you have done and made a very long trip away from home to get seat time with a great artist... I know of one guy here in savannah that has a guy atchinson tattoo and they went two days straight for about 13 hours each day ( he says ) .... and from the looks of it, I believe it. He had a half sleeve from his elbow down, with just about every damn color imaginable..... Poor guy said his arm was ground beef for like a week afterwards... On top of the pain, trying to keep it safe while it healed.... but he was a non- artist employee at a tattoo shop, so he had it kinda easy.....

the longest I sat was a little over nine hours... I could have more, but it was almost 11 p.m. , and the guy was tired. So was I, I guess.... But I was so excited about starting my sleeve at the time I didn't care.

Tattoo looks good.... It is gonna be all black and gray , or will it get colored in at a later date?

Also.... How did you lose so much red out of your DAT tattoo ? Were you wearing jeans constantly, or messing with it while it healed? Or did the original artist just half ass the fill in of color?

I have a hard time with red. I kinda think the color healing shit is a myth, but all the red on my right arm required touch ups, and then there are still a few tiny light spots that I got have filled in next time I go in....

I will be headin to the left coast in a few weeks to finish David and work on a few others (hopefully Meade lets me grab a piece of real estate) and catch some head ripping demo's.

:D When we started the arm the idea was for base(no building) lines and that was it. I got all into my mode and we shaded..thats the only reason its so spaced in progression.

I have personally gotten alot of work at conventions, it helps when u work em too! So ive been a part of and seen my share of marathon sessions..and David sits like a rock for sure. Red reaction is very common but Davids DAT was just the case of a new artist getting a grasp on what he could possibly do someday.. Dont hate on the dude, his work is a shit ton better than mine was when i had that amount of experience. I just "fixed it up a lil" and hopefully when the previous artist sees what i did, he can learn from it and put it in to his next works.. It all Love out there ya dig..

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

Posted Image

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

cool. curiosity always kills the cat.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Archived