zaxfire69 Posted April 24, 2007 Author Report Posted April 24, 2007 Tommorow at work I will get some excursion videos. I am going to coat my box at work so after..I will shot an excursion vid..Why you want to see a speaker move up and down?? I like seeing things shake better...But if you want, you get.. Quote
chad Posted April 24, 2007 Report Posted April 24, 2007 i get a little sound when i turn the volume up all the way. anyways damn your car is taking a beating. looks loud as hell. nice vid. Quote i love my btl's.
zaxfire69 Posted April 24, 2007 Author Report Posted April 24, 2007 Well that is the second mirror I have had since i bought the car in 2000..That is actually the new mirror..The old mirror would have spun around like a top that one at least took a couple of seconds cause it was a little stiffer then the old one..The old one was too loose for me to drive with..Sorry about the sound.. Quote
bibby>Chode Posted April 24, 2007 Report Posted April 24, 2007 Well that is the second mirror I have had since i bought the car in 2000..That is actually the new mirror..The old mirror would have spun around like a top that one at least took a couple of seconds cause it was a little stiffer then the old one..The old one was too loose for me to drive with..Sorry about the sound.. oh man, tell me about it. i hate that. Quote
ChevyBoy Posted April 24, 2007 Report Posted April 24, 2007 dude that shit is knocking. yea, just turn the volume up. you can hear it unless u got stocks computer speakers Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.