Rules for SS NW? And street c?

Seats have to stay in stock locations in street c and dont in SSNW

deadener im pretty sure its 1 layer 4mil thick all over.... 1 layer of Second Skin damplifer pro would be great and I have seen some good results from it. Never used it but seen it and was very impressed

Rebuild coming soon

Here ya go man -

A Street Division competitor may use 2 layers of damping material on the inside sheet metal of his roof. However, the competitor may not use 2 layers of damping material on his roof and another 2 layers on the backside of his fiberboard headliner because this would result in a total of 4 layers of damping material in this location.

A Street Division competitor may use 1 layer of damping material on the inside sheet metal of his door and another layer of damping material on the backside of his door panel because 2 layers of damping material are allowed at any given location. On the other hand, the competitor may not use 2 layers of damping material on the inside sheet metal of the door and another 2 layers of damping material on the backside of the door panel because this would result in a total of 4 layers in the door location which is prohibited.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

my buddy has a ford festiva ran his atomic apocalyspe 15 on 10k watts in super street 1&2 I believe did a 151 last year at a local comp here in town

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

The back seat is the tricky part of Street class dbdrag... half you americans never get to experience it because you all run lots of batteries even on 'small' systems which instantly sticks you in Super Street... or you just run different formats... there's a reason everyone likes bassrace (apart from it being heaps more fun ;/) - it's because nobodies vehicle is 'legal' for street classes :lol:

Mmm rant.

Street B fo' life...

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Here ya go man -

A Street Division competitor may use 2 layers of damping material on the inside sheet metal of his roof. However, the competitor may not use 2 layers of damping material on his roof and another 2 layers on the backside of his fiberboard headliner because this would result in a total of 4 layers of damping material in this location.

A Street Division competitor may use 1 layer of damping material on the inside sheet metal of his door and another layer of damping material on the backside of his door panel because 2 layers of damping material are allowed at any given location. On the other hand, the competitor may not use 2 layers of damping material on the inside sheet metal of the door and another 2 layers of damping material on the backside of the door panel because this would result in a total of 4 layers in the door location which is prohibited.

^^^^^^ that is correct^^^

also

Sound damping materials may be used to reduce vibration when installed in accordance with the manufacturer's recommended installation instructions. The maximum total thickness of sound damping material applied at any given location may not exceed 5/32 inch (4mm). The sound damping application may consist of mat-type material, spray-on material, or a combination of the two. A maximum of 2 layers of mat-type material may be used at any given location, even if the total thickness of the sound damping material(s) is less than 5/32 inch (4mm).

Rebuild coming soon