Sonic Electronix

SUB and AMP HELP NEEDED!!!

Guest 02cougarc2

Hey guys, I have a 2002 Mercury Cougar with Pioneer Premier DEH-P580MP (50x4peak, or about 18x4 RMS). I found these two subs,

http://www.hifisoundconnection.com/Shop/Co...sid/0/SFV/30046

http://www.hifisoundconnection.com/Shop/Co...sid/0/SFV/30046

and I dont know which one(will be purchasing 2 of whichever I choose) I should get and more importantly what amp I need. I dont want to spend more than 150 which when looking at brand new stuff, isnt too much but on craigslist, ive found atleast what I think is really good stuff. If you guys could give me an idea of what I would need that would be awesome. Also, a little wisdom on which sub I should get would be even better. Thanks For Your Time

-Eric

Guest 02cougarc2
dude, dont buy a $50 sub,they suck

i bought a boss audio diablo 1400 watts sub (700 rms), and it's weak as fuck.

try DC subs, little more expensive, but they will sound much better

Ive read reviews and seen videos and everbody says theyre good.....

boss is a looooooow line i would pick the crunch over boss with out thinking about it

and just remb u get wut u pay for

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Guest 02cougarc2
boss is a looooooow line i would pick the crunch over boss with out thinking about it

and just remb u get wut u pay for

wheres all this boss talk comin from lol

I totally agree with orion stang save your money get good quality subs and amps don't waste it with crap that your goin to end up having to pull out when you strar hearing better systems your goin to want yours to sound that good or better save your money do a little research talk to the guys here and listen to some different cars withdifferent car audio products and then make your purchase you will be happy that you did all that when you crank it up

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1