anyone else in Utah?

stevo2deep

Not sure if many of you know this but all beer in Utah is 3.2%. Not gay enough? They've also made it so you can't even buy 'cheer beers' (any wine coolers or energy beers) anywhere!!!

no you're a towell

99 Isuzu Vehicross FTW

DC 5K (would like to be 7.5K)

DC 350.4

(2X) SOLOX 18s WALL 17 CUBES

(3X) XS D3100'S REAR / (1X) D3400 FRONT

Kenwood Excelon flip-out w/rear view and navi

Singer Alt FTW

TOO LAZY TO LOG BUILD, MAYBE TOMORROW

also you cannot buy anything but beer at gas stations, grocery stores, etc. All wine, hard liquor, and malt liquor MUST be bought at the state licka sto. Just wondering if any other states are this way?

no you're a towell

99 Isuzu Vehicross FTW

DC 350.4

Singer Alt FTW

sorry to any mormons im about afend but fuckin mormons sure know how to fuck up a good thing hear in california they have a liquior store on every corner and no limit on alchohol content in beer just hard liquior but I believe thats every where even have legit moonshine

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

I make it out to Utah once a year for work and it is the weirdest thing how they are so anal about the alcohol. The Mormon church really has a hold on the entire area. But I was able to get a 5th of Jack from the hotel room service, so that was pretty cool.

Edited by VaBeachKevin

99 Ford Explorer Sport

Alpine 9886

Infinity 7541a

JL 12w3

Viper 771xv

n e time I need a keg or 'real beer' i drive to fuck'n Wendover NV or Evanston WY :shok: PITA

no you're a towell

99 Isuzu Vehicross FTW

DC 350.4

Singer Alt FTW

I'm in Utah with ya man. -_- Shit's lame. Had my first non-Utah beer a couple weekends ago and that shit hit me like a ton o' bricks. I'm used to being able to pound 3 or 4 beers here without anything but I had 5 in Idaho and I was :lazy:

stop making sense you'll kill the argument.

Earth, you feel me?

You aren't loud enough to be felt.

We have 3.2 here in Minnesota too at certain events and in grocery stores during the hours you normally can't get beer (I guess, why else would you buy it then?).

Anyhow, from what I'm told its actually cheaper for the major brewers to brew the 3.2 beer the same as normal beer and pay the occasional fine if they are caught being over 3.2 percent. The machinery to build and bottle a whole new line of beer would be pricey.

So, really you are only psychologically thinking its worse. The beer probably sucks in general, get a micro-brew.

images-1.jpg

• 2 years later...

I live in utah! I fuckin hate it here. So damn religious and weird. I dont know any different but i hate it here.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

I live in Utah, but have access to Hill AFB, so I can get "strong beer". I hate Utah just like everyone else. If you're going out to drink and not going to a club, you have to go to The Bayou in downtown Salt Lake. They have the best imported beer around!

2001 VW Passat Sportwagen

Alpine ICS-X7HD

DC Audio 5K

SSA 15" XCON

Tantric Sounds 6.5HD's, Sundound Audio SA-6.5CS

Incriminator Audio IA6.4

XS batteries, KnuKonceptz wirez, Second Skin