2005 SUZUKI XL-7,18" dc lvl 3 all done

and i thought you said you moved those rca's?

why th hell is that deck not secure either?

I think the RCAs moved, but now the wires for his ipod /whatever are going thru the same spot.

Man, I'm by far no pro, but like some have said..slow down and do it right. Look thru some other threads..shit just meade's threads of pics alone will help.

Remove that box and glass it or use MDF. That box will rip apart.

BTW, crutchfield and/or Walmart has install kits for your car so your deck will fit and look better.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

BTW, crutchfield and/or Walmart has install kits for your car so your deck will fit and look better.

i'm going to make it from fiberglass

i might start sending people here on "what not to do"

HAHA

keep working at it and you'll get better. read over a lot of builds here and see if you pick anything up from them.

oh, and whats the volume of that box? seems huge for a level 3...

i'm getting some knukonceptz 1/0 gauge wires, so i will re-wire it soon.

P.S. it's not done yet, it's temporary install, i'm working on getting some highs and mids, amp, batteries, DC alt.

about box

i know i made a mistake, but i will fiberglass it inside as soos as i get time and learn how to fiberglass staff.

i'm going to make it from fiberglass

i'm getting some knukonceptz 1/0 gauge wires, so i will re-wire it soon.

P.S. it's not done yet, it's temporary install, i'm working on getting some highs and mids, amp, batteries, DC alt.

about box

i know i made a mistake, but i will fiberglass it inside as soos as i get time and learn how to fiberglass staff.

temporary install? that you nominated for system of the month...?

gonna glass in the HU but have no idea how to glass....

gonna rewire once you get better wire...

as Meade once said you dont have to lie to kick it.

start doing things right. dont do them to just get them done.

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

you gotta learn some way, i'll start by building a H/U deck and them i will do door speakers.

P.S. now i can do anything to this car cause it's officialy mine

x2

you gotta learn some way, i'll start by building a H/U deck and them i will do door speakers.

P.S. now i can do anything to this car cause it's officialy mine

start with the inside of the box. that way it wont matter so much if you mess up. i would call you crazy for trying to glass your dash when you make a box that looks like that. to get glass to work you have to have tons of attention to detail. by the looks of it, you have no attention to detail at all.

and your dad is a wood worker? you really should know better. my dad's a computer engineer and he taught me to build better than this. maybe you should have him help you more on the next one.

sorry man, i know these are getting harsh but you cant post a build like this and expect anything less than flaming. me and 2 other guys threw together a complete build in 1/2 a day and it looked way better than this. it just looks like you didnt try or care at all.

oh, last thing, useing 4awg power and 12awg for ground is NEVER ok. i dont care how temporary the build is.

edit - i just saw you were looking at my build for tips. feel free to pm me when you start your next build. ill do what i can to help.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

start with the inside of the box. that way it wont matter so much if you mess up. i would call you crazy for trying to glass your dash when you make a box that looks like that. to get glass to work you have to have tons of attention to detail. by the looks of it, you have no attention to detail at all.

and your dad is a wood worker? you really should know better. my dad's a computer engineer and he taught me to build better than this. maybe you should have him help you more on the next one.

sorry man, i know these are getting harsh but you cant post a build like this and expect anything less than flaming. me and 2 other guys threw together a complete build in 1/2 a day and it looked way better than this. it just looks like you didnt try or care at all.

oh, last thing, useing 4awg power and 12awg for ground is NEVER ok. i dont care how temporary the build is.

edit - i just saw you were looking at my build for tips. feel free to pm me when you start your next build. ill do what i can to help.

you'll learn one way or other

how do you want me to learn fiberglass? sit all day and search web and youtube for vids tips?

my power and ground are 1 gauge, where do you see 12 gauge ground?

damn ppl, stop hating on my build, let me finish

i mean, the best way to learn something is to go ahead and try it. i'm not gonna spend days looking at other build to learn how to do it. and i already took a look at Steve's builds and know how to run wire's, hook up amp and rest of the staff.

i'll fuck that H/U deck up, ohh well, i'll build another one. what the point of buying deck when i can practice and build one. you can buy deck, you cant buy experience.

carsub1062.jpg

ur gonna tell me that 12 guage speaker wire in your negative terminal is 1 guage wire? really? id like to be proven wrong tho. go take another pic and make it clearer just in case we are all seeing things. i dont wanna accuse you of something you didnt do.

i do agree with you on the do to learn thing. just study before you try. make it decent. "my first time" is nevr an excuse for failure, just ask a girl...

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

ur gonna tell me that 12 guage speaker wire in your negative terminal is 1 guage wire? really? id like to be proven wrong tho. go take another pic and make it clearer just in case we are all seeing things. i dont wanna accuse you of something you didnt do.

i'll take a new pic tomorrow.

i do agree with you on the do to learn thing. just study before you try. make it decent. "my first time" is nevr an excuse for failure, just ask a girl...

how complicated can it be to fiberglass?

Archived