2005 SUZUKI XL-7,18" dc lvl 3 all done

• 3 weeks later...
carsub1176.jpg

JBL bp300.1 vs. sundown sae-1200D

I was going to get the SAE-1200D but I needed more power and I got a hell of a deal. I paid $420.00 for 2 SAZ-1500D. One for my car and one for my friends truck. I did however blow my amp due to vibration but it is due back from dB-r TODAY.

As for that rca cable you have I know its for the ipod (I hope). Just run it behind the radio and out of the ash tray area. Looks clean and gives you a place to hide it when not in use.

And not trying to dog your box BUT!!! You spent how much on the fibrglass and resin? I am guessing enough to buy MDF and build a better box.

You have been on here over a year.

Word of advise if you dont want people dissing your system, ask questions first because you will get several replys back to help you decide what to do.

THERE IS ON SUCH THING AS A STUPID QUESTION, ONLY STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

As for that rca cable you have I know its for the ipod (I hope). Just run it behind the radio and out of the ash tray area. Looks clean and gives you a place to hide it when not in use.

yea, it's for my ipod, i just have to build a panel for my H/U and i will hide ipod wire. RCA cable will go under carpet so is 1/0 wire.

right now i took everything out, and will be putting it back soon.

And not trying to dog your box BUT!!! You spent how much on the fibrglass and resin? I am guessing enough to buy MDF and build a better box.

i'm too lazy to make another box. I spend about $30 on 2 bottles on resin. For lvl3 18, this box is strong enough, but in summer i will upgrade to 2 15 lvl4, so new box will be build out of MDF.

I was going to get the SAE-1200D but I needed more power and I got a hell of a deal. I paid $420.00 for 2 SAZ-1500D. One for my car and one for my friends truck. I did however blow my amp due to vibration but it is due back from dB-r TODAY.

i got really, really good deal on it too!!

Archived