Crump Posted October 5, 2009 Report Posted October 5, 2009 Name is Crump on3 losing but getting 25+ kills is annoying me HURRY on the message just say from smd Team gg Team doa Installs I have doneMy 2010 Rebuild 144 db so far....2 DC xl 10s Firing into cabin on a RF 25002 12" AQ HD's powered by a Saz 2k + Lots o Mids+Highs
Moore941 Posted October 5, 2009 Report Posted October 5, 2009 Name is Crump on3losing but getting 25+ kills is annoying me HURRY Work till 6 then the gym, but deff be on later for snipes. W1shfulth1nk1ng 2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat. 1 Dc lvl5 18 4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2 Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire shootin for 145+
iTech Posted October 5, 2009 Report Posted October 5, 2009 I used to rock on Halo 3. About 3 months ago I used to murder people on higher levels than me. Guess I gotta go back on training. I'll add you whenever I get my Subscription back up. My Official Feedback Thread PSN - tech2332 Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!
Crump Posted October 8, 2009 Author Report Posted October 8, 2009 Bump anyone on right now wanna play doubles or snipes? gotta b decent with mic Team gg Team doa Installs I have doneMy 2010 Rebuild 144 db so far....2 DC xl 10s Firing into cabin on a RF 25002 12" AQ HD's powered by a Saz 2k + Lots o Mids+Highs
Moore941 Posted October 9, 2009 Report Posted October 9, 2009 i think weve lost a total of three games lol, i suck, ur good lol 2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat. 1 Dc lvl5 18 4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2 Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire shootin for 145+
Crump Posted October 9, 2009 Author Report Posted October 9, 2009 i think weve lost a total of three games lol, i suck, ur good lol , Yea, I started at lvl 1 you started at lvl 21 now im a 40 and your a 25 lol im the shit. It would only be 2 games but you started rushing its all good i dont really care. just saying Team gg Team doa Installs I have doneMy 2010 Rebuild 144 db so far....2 DC xl 10s Firing into cabin on a RF 25002 12" AQ HD's powered by a Saz 2k + Lots o Mids+Highs
Moore941 Posted October 9, 2009 Report Posted October 9, 2009 yea i was getting annoyed at the fact that i couldnt kill those douches lol so i was like fuck it haha. 2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat. 1 Dc lvl5 18 4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2 Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire shootin for 145+
Crump Posted October 9, 2009 Author Report Posted October 9, 2009 yea i was getting annoyed at the fact that i couldnt kill those douches lol so i was like fuck it haha. Indeed, I wont be on till next week though prob monday or tuesday Team gg Team doa Installs I have doneMy 2010 Rebuild 144 db so far....2 DC xl 10s Firing into cabin on a RF 25002 12" AQ HD's powered by a Saz 2k + Lots o Mids+Highs
Moore941 Posted October 9, 2009 Report Posted October 9, 2009 yea same here, gotta race this weekend. 2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat. 1 Dc lvl5 18 4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2 Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire shootin for 145+
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.