Another Tahoe Build 18KW (RF) - 4 18"(FI BTL)

this build is still awesome, are you running everything from the stock deck?

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

damn mang im not sure if anybody has said this yet lol....but nice work :yahoo: for real i like how its all set up and designed. amps are looking pretty sweet n unique like that. much props mang keep it goin

Thanks for all of th ++++ feedback

Looks nice. Good craftsmanship. Wouldve been cool to see you do your own thing and not be like steve. Alot of HOEZ with 4 18s these days. But keep up the good work looks like its gonna be loud.

Hey Mike, thanks.

I have stated in the beginning, that Steve's Tahoe was my inspiration. I take no credit at all for coming up with the 4 18" mega watt system. It is his design that I simply went off from and putt my on touch to it. I just seen that system and said, "I got to have that bitch for myself!!!!"

what are you runnin in the back doors? just a set of 6.5s?

Nothing in the rear. I have never been a fan of rear speakers. I quess I am old school. I grew up when center stage was getting popular.

And for my next trick, putting a 10" BTL in the center console for sub-mid bass, running an RF T500.2. I have an empty output from the 360, center out, just waiting for that 10.

Nothing in the rear. I have never been a fan of rear speakers. I quess I am old school. I grew up when center stage was getting popular.

And for my next trick, putting a 10" BTL in the center console for sub-mid bass, running an RF T500.2. I have an empty output from the 360, center out, just waiting for that 10.

call it whatever you want man..this build has inspired me whether you like it or not!!!

people will hate for having a tahoe with four subs cuz its "just like steve's" but you know what, who cares. this is orginal, and i love it!!! in fact...i love it so much, im gettin ready to put four subs in MY tahoe...just not quite 18s :P

keep on keepin on...and im tuned for the BTL!!!!!!!

4 - 15 Sundown Z v.2 @ 35Hz

2 - AP3000D

2 - RF Power Punch 6.5 Comps

2 - RF Power Power

1 - Kinetic KHC2000

3 - Kinetic KHC2400

Iraggi 300A

Knu Wiring

those doors look sick,keep on grinding it out :phatyo:

154k03o.png

01 Tahoe

Big 3

20 ft.1/0 streetwire under hood

4 Batteries

Stock Battery and

1800 Kinetic Batt under hood

2 Sprinter S12V500F Battery,165 AH

Kicker 1/0 going from front to back

Sirius sportster

Alpine 9886

Kicker 650.4zx mids and highs

Q-Logic kick panels w/Kicker6 1/2 comps.

XXX re comp 6.5 in front doors

Alpine6.5 coax in rear doors

2 Audioque 2200d strapped

2 Audioque 18 HDC3

5% all the way around

2 layers raamat on roof

doors covered in raamat

Archived