Another Tahoe Build 18KW (RF) - 4 18"(FI BTL)

I cant see the pics for some reason :bsflag: Am i the only one????

2000 GMC sierra 1500 ext cab

KMC XD Spy series rims

Front doors Fosgate punch 6 1/2's stock tweets

Rear doors Fosgate power 4x6's

Probox 10 and box under rear seat

Rockford fosgate R-500 Prime series amp (537 rms)

4 gauge wiring

Nice hoe, install looks very good, I would be scared to have the amps on the roof...

Yea, again, kind of a risky move, but I like being risky and thinking out side the box.

The amp mounting holes were drilled out to accept larger T bolts and nuts. I also voided the warranty by drilling another 5th hole along the top edge, side facing away from the connection line. Thus far, all is good. I have jammed the volume and no movement at all. The roof doesn't move an inch.

I'm happy with this portion of the build. More to come.

Hey thanks for looking. I appreciate all the feedback.

I want some vids ASAP, great craftsmanship on the build too... Still kinda worried about the amps mounting position, but that's just me being over cautious.

I don't get how soo many people on here get DTP or similar system related tickets. Unless you're really being irresponsible about where/how loud you're bumping, just don't see how u can one. I've had a system in my ride for almost 9 years(4+ yrs 150 and over too) now and never have gotten a single ticket. Also have lived in 3 different states in that time, so it's not just my area lol.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

I want some vids ASAP, great craftsmanship on the build too... Still kinda worried about the amps mounting position, but that's just me being over cautious.

I don't get how soo many people on here get DTP or similar system related tickets. Unless you're really being irresponsible about where/how loud you're bumping, just don't see how u can one. I've had a system in my ride for almost 9 years(4+ yrs 150 and over too) now and never have gotten a single ticket. Also have lived in 3 different states in that time, so it's not just my area lol.

I guess it was just my time. I ain't mad. There are a "hell of a lot" more important things in life to worry about than a damn noise ord ticket.

I cant see the pics for some reason :bsflag: Am i the only one????

Same here...photos are all "currently unavailable." To the OP...did your photobucket account well...kick the bucket? Haha just going by what you've typed though it sounds mean. Can't wait to see it!

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Like I stated in the beginning, I am using the 3Sixty and integrating the OEM HU. The integration went off without a hitch.

I am still playing with the tuning. I did not use any of the passive networks that came with the Alpine sets. I used the front for the tweets and the rear for the mids.

Posted Image

Same here...photos are all "currently unavailable." To the OP...did your photobucket account well...kick the bucket? Haha just going by what you've typed though it sounds mean. Can't wait to see it!

HUMMM. Not sure. I can see them.

HUMMM. Not sure. I can see them.

I can see 'em now...just a temporary fluke I guess. Looks :censored: AMAZING

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Archived