I hate you guys for making me wish I had a Civic even more...

Seriously though, some really clean cars. I like 'em all...

As for those headlights, I THINK (don't quote me) that that might just be like a treatment on the lens. I think they're called ionized (sp?) headlights? I'm not 100% on that though.

Too many projects, too little time...

If you ever get tired of those headlights, it would be cool to see some projectors on it. Not like the cheapo ebay ones, but some retrofits. I don't think I've ever seen any on an older style civic, then again all I've really looked at is the 8th gen civics.... They look good on my type of body style, including the FA5 (4 Door) when done right, they would probably look just as good on the older style. Not to mention the benefits of running HIDs over conventional.

If you ever get tired of those headlights, it would be cool to see some projectors on it. Not like the cheapo ebay ones, but some retrofits. I don't think I've ever seen any on an older style civic, then again all I've really looked at is the 8th gen civics.... They look good on my type of body style, including the FA5 (4 Door) when done right, they would probably look just as good on the older style. Not to mention the benefits of running HIDs over conventional.

oh im getting tired of the headlights, well getting pulled over for them since they are blue, green, purple and yellow because of the treatment and my 6000k's. i would like some hids since my stock ones dont have cutoffs on them and just spray light everywhere, but very clean car, im hoping to get a newer civic here next summer : )

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

I hate you guys for making me wish I had a Civic even more...

Seriously though, some really clean cars. I like 'em all...

As for those headlights, I THINK (don't quote me) that that might just be like a treatment on the lens. I think they're called ionized (sp?) headlights? I'm not 100% on that though.

all i know is that the "coating" is on the inside of the lens, its pealing on the right light, and i get pulled over for it quite often since the lights are like rainbows, i sorta wanna take it out but im not sure how hard it'll be. im trying to find another set of light lenses that are just clean and i wanna paint the chrome part inside to match my car ( i hate chrome)

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

all i know is that the "coating" is on the inside of the lens, its pealing on the right light, and i get pulled over for it quite often since the lights are like rainbows, i sorta wanna take it out but im not sure how hard it'll be. im trying to find another set of light lenses that are just clean and i wanna paint the chrome part inside to match my car ( i hate chrome)

Wonder if a little bit of rubbing alcohol would clean it off...

Too many projects, too little time...

Wonder if a little bit of rubbing alcohol would clean it off...

not sure but i think i might try it this weekend, because with the hid's i'll get pulled over again..... :dry:

nice civics...I got one too......but its all riced out, and Its got a bad intake leak, every time I shift gears, it makes this loud pssssssshhhhhttttt sound

Posted Image

(pay no attention to the papers in the window, Iam trying to sell it, and thats the mod list)

As for the headlights, I got the factory black ones from japan. The guy I bought it from brought the lights and the motor/tranny back from japan when he was in the army

99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.

beautiful. the best looking civics are ones without body kits.. im debating on de-winging mine or not, i want a more sleeper look lol even though the car itself is slow. : P do you have HIDs? if so, what are they? i got xenon 6000k in mine, balasts sent out right now since they went bad..... damn stock headlights suck lol cant see a thing

8000k.. there the right amount of blue/white IMO... its still bright..

and my headlight were stock then i backed them and removed the amber :D

Honda race car? lol....glad you finally started posting on the forum :)

edit: Half of these pics are at my house lol....no pics of the blazer though :(.....Oh yeah and where are the tucking tire pics?

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Archived