Bryan Posted April 25, 2007 Author Report Posted April 25, 2007 oh its on then! i just bought a '07 toyota rav4.... going all Fosgate!!!all right!!!!!!! i have fosgate for now a t1.what are you gonna use burrito? MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Guest Nismofreak Posted April 25, 2007 Report Posted April 25, 2007 Okay it up Burrito vs. Nismo vs. Bryan.
civichatch Posted April 25, 2007 Report Posted April 25, 2007 ohhh i wanta see this lol. System Specs: Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub Sealed Subwoofer Box MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms MTX Bass Knob Pioneer 6.5's in doors MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear Stinger 1 Farad capacitor 80 amp stinger fuse BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire 4 gauge power/ground wire JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320) 12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub 16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals
Guest Nismofreak Posted April 25, 2007 Report Posted April 25, 2007 New one.: Burrito vs. Bryan. NIsmo vs. Cvic hatch. lol
Bryan Posted April 25, 2007 Author Report Posted April 25, 2007 ohhh i wanta see this lol.and hear it MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
civichatch Posted April 25, 2007 Report Posted April 25, 2007 New one.: Burrito vs. Bryan. NIsmo vs. Cvic hatch. lol hahahah im expecting to loose lol. So what kinda competition are we doing here. We should setup a poll each list our equipment and let the people decide ?? sounds like a good plan to me. System Specs: Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub Sealed Subwoofer Box MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms MTX Bass Knob Pioneer 6.5's in doors MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear Stinger 1 Farad capacitor 80 amp stinger fuse BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire 4 gauge power/ground wire JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320) 12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub 16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals
Bryan Posted April 25, 2007 Author Report Posted April 25, 2007 hahahah im expecting to loose lol. So what kinda competition are we doing here. We should setup a poll each list our equipment and let the people decide ?? sounds like a good plan to me.yea dont forget pics of subs and hu and all..ya know MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
civichatch Posted April 25, 2007 Report Posted April 25, 2007 yea dont forget pics of subs and hu and all..ya know Sounds good should we start this ??? Somone setup a poll and then will post our shit,. System Specs: Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub Sealed Subwoofer Box MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms MTX Bass Knob Pioneer 6.5's in doors MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear Stinger 1 Farad capacitor 80 amp stinger fuse BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire 4 gauge power/ground wire JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320) 12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub 16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals
Guest Nismofreak Posted April 25, 2007 Report Posted April 25, 2007 I gotta get a system first. lol. I got one set of mb. WHOO
Bryan Posted April 25, 2007 Author Report Posted April 25, 2007 I gotta get a system first. lol. I got one set of mb. WHOOwooo you go nismo!!!!! well we need to wait till our systems are done..shit i need a new t1, amp ,and box.. MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.