Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Oops got 12 db. Dam lol.

db as in decible or is that nismo talk? j/k with ya man :D;)

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

Ya I got my Type R 15" ordered and i gotta wait for that lol. But we will deffintly get this poll going one day. Nismo u gotta start ordering shit man lol.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

I will ahve to order my speakers firs to so my friends get introducted into my system. lol

Posted

I will ahve to order my speakers firs to so my friends get introducted into my system. lol

i might throw the t1 in there just for looks tommorrow

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

Wire it looser!!!!j/m

i know moms like you better not have any carpet pulled up for your boom box untill your grades improve..i was like damn i was planning on putting it in the same day..but i need a set of din tools a seteo adapter and new box so no boom boom till next week or till i can get to wal*mart.oh yea and another amp kit for my other amp ima run to it

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

all right!!!!!!! i have fosgate for now a t1.what are you gonna use burrito?

you guys know who my does my builds, right??? my "designer" is like a mad scientist! its hush hush untilll finished! Hint: two 10's, maybe 12's...

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

Let me guess.......STEVE right. Duh. YOu can't use Steve on this one the rules:

1. Nobody can help out

2. You need to do the install

3. You need to do the work

4. If Burrito needs help...He will be shunned for the rest of his life....J/m

Posted

you guys know who my does my builds, right??? my "designer" is like a mad scientist! its hush hush untilll finished! Hint: two 10's, maybe 12's...

I vote for burrito hahahah. Even though im part of the poll lol.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 472 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...