I was happy with my system only running 170 watts to each sub, but now that i bought the audioque 1200D i am evenhappier with it. When you have the door open and your standing like 3 feet away it will vibrate your pants. and this is in a sealed box. I really hope that i can get the motivation to make a ported box, because i can only imagine how much better it will sound.

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

I was happy with my system only running 170 watts to each sub, but now that i bought the audioque 1200D i am evenhappier with it. When you have the door open and your standing like 3 feet away it will vibrate your pants. and this is in a sealed box. I really hope that i can get the motivation to make a ported box, because i can only imagine how much better it will sound.

I would assume that 170 --> 600 watts would be a slight improvement lol

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

yeah i know lol but damn like i didnt even notice it until today when i was standing outside my car. It makes everything rattle inside (although sometimes change is annoying)

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

i am actually running it at 2 ohms, so that is like 900 watts i believe from AQ's website

yeah be careful with the kenwoods is right, i had one running on 500 watts and it blew in less then a month, so just be careful with em but enjoy, im ordering my aq1200d this week for my dc lvl 4 im pumped

2000 Nissan Xterra

-Infinity 6020cs components

-Infinity 692.7 6x9s

-DC LVL 4 12

-AQ1200

-Pioneer DEHP860MP H/U

-4 channel amp for mids and highs??? I need some suggestions

haha well honda it wasnt really by my balls thats why i put pants.. it was like down by my calves haha

Harrison, i believe that you will not be dissapointed with it at all. I know im very happy with mine