HELP, need a lawyer or someone with expierience.

with that many tickets ...learn to drive

X 50 ba-drillion million. With that record, ur screwed. Possibly out of a license if you go about it the wrong way.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

got a lawyer 750$ had to borrow 300$ from my dad, only time hes given me anything in over 3 years.

cant wait till IRS catches up with me :(

What are u illegalling doing to make money?? Or have u just not filed or payed taxes over the last couple years??

with that many tickets ...learn to drive

The single most intelligent thing said in this thread so far, i couldn't agree more... I'm soo confused as to how the OP has never been to driver's re-training(traffic school) with that many tickets on his record. Idk what it's counted as in his state, but reckless driving in many states is a felony. You would think though after the first 2 reckless driving and 2 speeding tickets you might think about going the speed limit afterwards.

To the OP - How old are you??

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

heres an add by google

http://www.2fixyourtrafficticket.com/?gcli...CFR4UagodMyD4jQ

if this is real give it a shot

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

heres an add by google

Something like that seems like if you're trying to fight like basic speeding ticket or 2... Not 5 tickets and 2 being pretty serious w/ the reckless driving ones. I just don't understand how they can not have you show up to court though if u choose to go to court for the ticket. Granted lawyers do cost a lot more than this website it, but how much can an online law firm do especially without actually meeting or you showing up in court. I saw their flat fee is $189 and they seem to do basic traffic tickets. But what I'm thinking is that the majority of tickets are $300 and under, plus if u do go to court to plead guilty on the ticket 99% of the time they drop down the cost of it(unless u have multiple other past tix). S

So they're gonna charge you $189 basically so you can be a lazy fuck and not show up to court, but in the long run you're gonna have to pay something towards the ticket plus these lawyers fees also.

I also saw that they are certified in California, do they take cases from around the country or just in the local areas?? This whole thing seems soo god damn shady about how it works, just doesn't seem possible that is the case is hours away and no one shows up in the actual courtroom. Idk how that could work though, the court system is one of those things that has stayed true to how it's been done for 50+ years now regarding the traffic system. You get a ticket and choose to send in the ticket w/ a not guilty plea to get a court date.. then you show up for court, they call your name, you put in your plea, you speak with the prosecutor + judge, then they decide your fate, and usually you end up paying a smaller fee than whatevr was on the ticket in the first place.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

heres an add by google

hmm i wonder if it works or its a scam. Lol I've been hit with plenty of scams, like the 10 proven methods to beat a speeding ticket. I don't have boobs so it don't work me me lol, and i can't bring my self to flirt with a guy. But i lost 4 points for a wreckless driving ticket/ to fast for road conditions, wyoming sucks. They never clean the sand off the road and this was 2 mnths into the summer, no reason for all the sand lol. But good luck!