Life can change in an instant

sorry for your loss...damn that is horrible...my first thought might have been a heart attck or something. always remember him in a positive manner...makes me glad i gave my mom a hug last night (first time in a long time)...i will have to do it more often and tell my pops hes still my hero..

damn bro...i couldnt imagine

:(

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

damn bro, sorry to hear that, i know somewhat how you feel, my family's had a lot of losses in the past 5 years. it really sucks, but im a strong believer in when its your time then its your time no matter what.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

Sorry to hear that. I will be praying for you.

2000 VW Jetta

Pioneer headunit

1 Soundstream PC.6 6.5" component set

4 Pioneer TSA6984R 6x9

4 Selenium 6w4p 6"

2 15" Sundown Audio E's in 4 cubes @35hz

Digital Designs CM1000

Rockford Fosgate Punch p400.4

Plans

New Box

New headunit

New Amps

R.I.P.1995 Chevy Blazer LS

Rockford Fosgate headunit

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5"

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 4x6

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 4"

Hifonics Warrior hcx5.2c

4 Selenium 6w4p 6"

18" Mmats Juggernaut in 4.5 cubes @ 27hz

Hifonics Brutus 1200

Rockford Fosgate Punch p400.4

Alpine 4 channel

Optima Red Top

Plans

New Box

New headunit

New Amps

My sympathies. My father died from cancer a little over a year and a half ago when I was 21, you don't really get over it.

Honestly it's harder a year later. I never cried, but make sure you take time to mourn. I was strong for my family because my mom needed someone to be there for her too, but I don't know if that is always the best thing in the long run. My father kept to himself and had few friends so my brother and I had to speak for my father at his funeral- there was no one else with anything to say. My father was the one person who never gave me BS, the only person who's advice was intended purely for my benefit with no ulterior motives.

If I can help at all with anything just shoot me a pm. Best wishes.

Edited by tejcurrent

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Thanks everyone. Services were last night, and after the services instead of a dinner we came home and drank beer around the fire which is what he wanted, poured a few in for him. This spring we are doing what he asked for, and spreading his ashes off his boat into his 'honey holes' where we caught alot of fish. Over 600 people showed up yesterday, my dad was a hell of a man and touched more lives than I had ever given him credit for, he was truly a local celebrity. Hugged more people that I have never met yesterday than I ever have in my entire life. The way this community has come together for my family is amazing.

Im gonna keep my head up high, my family's been in a rut for some time now, and after all this I know something good has to happen. I already see that my family is 200 times closer than before, and I know my dad is looking down smiling at all the things we've accomplished so far. And I know he's proud of me because I know what I have to do now, and thats take care of my mom.

I went to an interview monday for a computer tech position at staples, was 10 minutes late, explained my circumstances and they're supposed to call me within a week or two for a second interview. He was definitely with me for the interview because I barely remember it, I just remember her asking me one question and that is "why do I want to work there?" and I just let her have it, said so much about why I want and need that job that she had no other questions.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Sorry to hear of your loss, and hang in there, I know it's not easy, I lost my Mother in 2007 and it hasn't been easy to deal with. Stay Strong!

98 Toyota Camry

Eclipse AVN-6600

AudioControl 3.1

AudioControl Epicenter

US Amps AX2000

US Amps MD-43

1 set Alpine type X components

1 set RF Power components

1 12" RE Audio XXX

220 Amp Iraggi Alt.

Red Top (Front)

Kinetic HC-600 (Back)