lmao. pot brownies at school.

dam hes goibn to be in prison for awhile haha them brownies is good tho :rofl:

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

lol funny how they think its such a serious situation because pot is "much more potent", yet the ingredients to making such goodies requires schwag/mid grade. and 10 felonies is ludicrous, but who would really hand over an illegal substance to someone like a school teacher?? lolol

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

Damnn hahha i did the same thing i brought them to school last year gave them to these two girls in government and couple hours later get pulled up to dean then i got 2 felonies but ended up with a 8000 lawyer fee and 6 months probation but over now stupid ass mistake... sucks for this kid.. if can fill what he is going through

2-10 inch hx2's rfd2110 getting close to 1200 watts rms

PWK enclosure-rear loading folded horn

1-mtx 81000d

1-SAX-100.4

1-alpine h/u

1-set of cdt's euro components

1-set of alpine type's

lol funny how they think its such a serious situation because pot is "much more potent", yet the ingredients to making such goodies requires schwag/mid grade. and 10 felonies is ludicrous, but who would really hand over an illegal substance to someone like a school teacher?? lolol

HAHA i know when I make brownies I eat them I dont hand em out. That is pretty funny the teachers went to the hospital for that tho thats rediculous. I ate 6 one time cuz Im an idiot and it was sweet for an hour and a half then I slept for 15 hours.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

a kid in my class in 10th grade put "shrooms" on our teachers pizza.... she said she didn't feel good and went home... didn't see her for 3 days.. when she came back she wouldn't answer any questions about it

true story... swear on mdf

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

a kid in my class in 10th grade put "shrooms" on our teachers pizza.... she said she didn't feel good and went home... didn't see her for 3 days.. when she came back she wouldn't answer any questions about it

true story... swear on mdf

LOL i wish i coulda witnessed that one but i dont see how she didnt notice shrooms are gross as fuck

he might not get in much trouble because he is related to the sheriff and we have some crooked sheriffs. we dont have cops.

once it hits the news they make an example of him... hes fucked it wont matter who he is related to...

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

" A high level of THC could create a synergistic effect and really have a negative impact medically on somebody,"

-yea, you'd eat the rest of the brownies and laugh at everything

and lol at the student passing out, takin a weed nap at school. I legit took a nap in the middle of the day for like 4 hours last time i tried one.

doesnt poison have to be capable of harming or killing someone? its easier to get someone to drink a lethal amount of water than eat/smoke a lethal amount of weed.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC