Sonic Electronix

all of my equipment is pretty much in my signature. other then the 2 US MD2D. and if im right my system will be around 3500 watts. 1500 from each us amp and 500 from my dat 4 channel. so my question is do i need a battery/and or alt. excluding doing big 3 (that like a law man)

and second for those of with systems and/or audio experience, about how loud will i be (with proper install)? lil boom, med boom, or BIG boom(hear me coming from a while away). me and bangingaltima still have to work on the box, so any recomendations would be cool to.

1999 Altima 5spd

HU: Alpine CDA-9887

Frnts: CDT audio 6.5 Components

Rears: Alpine Type R 6.5 Components

Speaker Amp: DAT HR4125

Subs: 2 AQ HDC3 15's coming soon

Sub Amps:(2)US MD2D

Wiring: Stinger

8_RedDevillogo.pngalpine_logo.jpg

all of my equipment is pretty much in my signature. other then the 2 US MD2D. and if im right my system will be around 3500 watts. 1500 from each us amp and 500 from my dat 4 channel. so my question is do i need a battery/and or alt. excluding doing big 3 (that like a law man)

ull need to replace ur stock battery with the biggest bat that fits

ull need at least 1 group31 bat (pm3100/kinetik2400/deka9a31/spv70/odyssey2150...)

id suggest 2 to keep voltage as stable as possible

to keep the 2-3 batts properly charged u will need a HO alt... Dc Power and Mechman alts have had alot of success lately with little issues... again get the highest amperage for ur car, likely ur choice will be 2-300a

you could use ur stock alt but ull need to not bump for long periods of time and pretty much only do full tilt while ur moving, along with needing to charge the batts a bit more often since u likely will drain them moreso than will a alternator providing more amperage

and second for those of with systems and/or audio experience, about how loud will i be (with proper install)? lil boom, med boom, or BIG boom(hear me coming from a while away). me and bangingaltima still have to work on the box, so any recomendations would be cool to.

145ish, many variables but thats a likely outcome with the power and speakers... altho u could be higher if done right

and theres lots of places to screw up too, lol

i was doing 144ish and friends said they could hear me 1/2m away on lower notes

Edited by Decaf

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

likely ur choice will be 2-300a

this means 200-300a right? or 2 300a?

1999 Altima 5spd

so an optima yellow top d35 wont cut it for under the hood?

1999 Altima 5spd

That would be fine under hood, but also include 2 other big batts(powermaster 3100, Kinetik 2400, NSB90, etc).

With 3k+ daily, I'd definitely suggest u run an HO alt... Anywhere from 200-300amp would do well, i'd suggest 250a and up though.

Scores wise, who the hell knows lol... Could be anywhere from 135-150+ depending on enclosure, voltage, imp. rise, etc. I know you want people to "hear you coming" but please don't be another one of the idiots who sits @ red lights or pulling into gas stations at full tilt.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

It would work but I would do like another 2-3 batterys in the trunk, I am gonna be using 4 shuriken BT80's in the trunk when I do my build, which will be at around 5K total. So you could probably do something like 2 BT100's in the trunk and I think it would works well.

From what I have read and been told Shuriken batts are basically exactly like kinetiks but you get a Ninja on the battery instead.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_17905_...N+SK-BT100.html

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

but please don't be another one of the idiots who sits @ red lights or pulling into gas stations at full tilt.

this is not my style at all

1999 Altima 5spd

It would work but I would do like another 2-3 batterys in the trunk, I am gonna be using 4 shuriken BT80's in the trunk when I do my build, which will be at around 5K total. So you could probably do something like 2 BT100's in the trunk and I think it would works well.

From what I have read and been told Shuriken batts are basically exactly like kinetiks but you get a Ninja on the battery instead.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_17905_...N+SK-BT100.html

that price is reasonable but how long do these batts last

1999 Altima 5spd