Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I doubt you'll be able to see it without a microscope

they said you will be able to see it but who knows media is stupid

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Posted

Heck while we are blowing up the moon lets release all the Terrorists........wait that already happened.

Knowing them they probably mixed up that little rocket with a Warhead LAWLZ.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Posted

Its supposed to be 3:15 pacific time

Well i'm on the eastern side, so that would make it like what? 12:15 for me?

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Posted

Well i'm on the eastern side, so that would make it like what? 12:15 for me?

lmao no youre going the wrong way...its actually going to be 7:15..eastern time

:)

Posted

lmao no youre going the wrong way...its actually going to be 7:15..eastern time

i actually lol'd

yeah 3 or so hours forward

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 386 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...