theres better product for the same $

what size battery fits under ur hood

The yellow tops are a little big,so i went with the red top. Iam running 2 12in RE SE subs with a MB QUART DSC 1000.1 amp for subs and a kicker 650.4 amp for highs. So rep top should be fine then?

jrplayer36

The yellow tops are a little big,so i went with the red top. Iam running 2 12in RE SE subs with a MB QUART DSC 1000.1 amp for subs and a kicker 650.4 amp for highs. So rep top should be fine then?

I was reading up on the yellow and red top batt, so would the rep top be fine for doing the db drag's,or should i return the red and get the yellow. With what i have in my truck system.

Edited by jrplayer35

jrplayer36

aint this susposto be in the electrical part of forum? lol

but ya my uncle said he dont like his yellow top but im tryin to get him to powermasters or somethin for his old cars with v8's n shit

n would a yellow top be a good replacement for a stinger sp800?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

but ya my uncle said he dont like his yellow top but im tryin to get him to powermasters or somethin for his old cars with v8's n shit

Edited by jrplayer35

jrplayer36

I screwed up and put it in the wrong post. I replaced my stock battery today with a red post and it still does the same thing as my stock battey did. It drops the voltage down to around 12 to 13.5 and at night the light go dim. And i have a stock alt. I need some ides plz.

jrplayer36

I screwed up and put it in the wrong post. I replaced my stock battery today with a red post and it still does the same thing as my stock battey did. It drops the voltage down to around 12 to 13.5 and at night the light go dim. And i have a stock alt. I need some ides plz.

jrplayer36