I have a 2003 silverado 1500hd I got 2 of the wires down, buh I need help wtih the engine block to the ground how should I do that...anyone with pics would help

Work truck. 94 s10

Hu: pioneer deh-2000 soon to be new deh-3200ub.

Pg ryval 6.5 coxial sound xtreme 4.6. Orignal 4x10.

Pg rsd1200.1 rsd.

Cerwin vega vmax12.2

big 3

8guage wiring soon to be 0

I have a 2003 silverado 1500hd I got 2 of the wires down, buh I need help wtih the engine block to the ground how should I do that...anyone with pics would help

easiest to find the already existing one man...shouldnt take ya that long to find...its usually just a 4 gauge wire on the block that goes straight to your battery...

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Thanks bro...im thinkin of putting a yellow top do yhu think the factory alt. Would be able to keep it charged? And equal less voltage drop

Work truck. 94 s10

Pg rsd1200.1 rsd.

Cerwin vega vmax12.2

big 3

go with the REDTOP bro. its better for daily discharging and recharging

x2. I rolled a yellow top in my last rig and am now going red top with the new one.

1993 Chevy Suburban

Optima Yellow Top

Kenwood KDC X-993

Pioneer GM-X314 mids amp

Kenwood KFC-4675's up front

Kenwood KFC-415C in back

Fosgate T1500-1bd

Alpine 12" Type X

(Coming eventually: Fosgate T400-4, T1652-S, XS battery, Big 3, h.o. alternator, 18"???)

image,BoxingBuffalo,grey,black.png

go with the REDTOP bro. its better for daily discharging and recharging

ummm i think you got your reds and yellows messed up. redtops hate discharging from audio systems and yellow tops are deepcycles and love it

That's what I seen in a little research, yellow top are for sound system setups. And redtop for daily use. But should I ugrade my alt? Im using a pg 1200.1 rsd mono and a pb 800.4 for highs..but im planning on putting my rf 1000.1bd n with cerwin vega 12 d2 so should I be fine with the current setup

Work truck. 94 s10

Pg rsd1200.1 rsd.

Cerwin vega vmax12.2

big 3

ive just read on here not too long ago that redtops are used for starting and have a great short discharging rate. and if they are discharged under 10.5v or something over 15 times they're a paperweight

the yellowtops are deepcycle batteries so they dont have too good a discharge rate but are able to stay under 10.5v for a prolonged period of time.

That's what I seen in a little research, yellow top are for sound system setups. And redtop for daily use. But should I ugrade my alt? Im using a pg 1200.1 rsd mono and a pb 800.4 for highs..but im planning on putting my rf 1000.1bd n with cerwin vega 12 d2 so should I be fine with the current setup

i wuold add an alt if your dropping somewhere around like 10-11v or something

Thanks bro...and my voltage stay at 14.4 volts when I turn up my stereo it drops to 13.2 or 3 and that's with the orignal wire and battery...so im thinkin with the big 3 would at least keep me at 13.6 or 7 hopefully and then upgrading would have me around 14.2 to 4 with the bat n h.o. Alt

Work truck. 94 s10

Pg rsd1200.1 rsd.

Cerwin vega vmax12.2

big 3