..damn need some help guys. (venting)

that'll leave a mess lol

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

nobody is tough after a steel toe to the dick. or a bat to the knee. You had just better be damn certain it was him first. and be prepared for a beat down if you cant defend yourself properly.

steel toe to the dick made me laugh sooo fucking hard LMFAO.

he's gonna need those 4 bills to pay for his glass and tires then his moms tires and his dads tires just because =)

he's a little spoiled bitch jobless and his parents are LOADED with money im talking at least like 800 grand in the bank...but then again that little rat has to go and steal from his "family"

im guessing his car is gonna have some broken glass and flat tires tonight :spiteful:

The next question is: Has he got more to lose in his car than you do in yours or your brothers? You know once you fuck with his ride he's gonna be all over yours like stink on shit, especially if he only lives like 20 house's down like you said.

Edited by Cantrell2500HD

03' Reg Cab 2500HD

Alpine 9807 H/U

Infinity Ref 6.5" Front Speakers

Pioneer 4"x6" Rear Speakers

Quantum Audio 1100.1 Amp

PPI 5 Channel Amp

Kicker 05' S12L5's <~ thats plural baby

The next question is: Has he got more to lose in his car than you do in yours or your brothers? You know once you fuck with his ride he's gonna be all over yours like stink on shit, especially if he only lives like 20 house's down like you said.

LOL nope he has a jensen indash

i have 2 solo x 18's an rf T1000 (just for the moment), an alpine head unit lots of batts in the trunk, and thats about it (for a couple of days. there will be soo much more in a couple of days)

once you fuck up his, have a cam with a continuous feed bein recorded on a HDD or something this way when he goes to retaliate and has no proof, you have video of him fucking up ur shit, and he goes to jail, and you laugh.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

once you fuck up his, have a cam with a continuous feed bein recorded on a HDD or something this way when he goes to retaliate and has no proof, you have video of him fucking up ur shit, and he goes to jail, and you laugh.

...if my brother had the money clip i would go out and buy one right now LMAO

LOL nope he has a jensen indash

i have 2 solo x 18's an rf T1000 (just for the moment), an alpine head unit lots of batts in the trunk, and thats about it (for a couple of days. there will be soo much more in a couple of days)

Well there you go, now you know when you go crack his windows, pop a few tires, he'll be out what, like $800, mom and dad will pay for it anyway. Then he'll run 20 houses down and take everything you just discribed up there, leaving you out what, like a few thousand plus whatever your brother has that y'all had to work for yourselfs...

I'm gonna have to say your up shit creek buddy, messing with thiefs is a bum deal cause if you do manage to kick some ass, they ain't got any integrity, they gonna steal your shit cause they can't kick ur ass, and if you try to kick their ass and fail, well you got your ass handed to ya AND your gonna get your shit stolen cause you fucked with em LoL

03' Reg Cab 2500HD

Alpine 9807 H/U

Infinity Ref 6.5" Front Speakers

Pioneer 4"x6" Rear Speakers

Quantum Audio 1100.1 Amp

PPI 5 Channel Amp

Kicker 05' S12L5's <~ thats plural baby

Well there you go, now you know when you go crack his windows, pop a few tires, he'll be out what, like $800, mom and dad will pay for it anyway. Then he'll run 20 houses down and take everything you just discribed up there, leaving you out what, like a few thousand plus whatever your brother has that y'all had to work for yourselfs...

I'm gonna have to say your up shit creek buddy, messing with thiefs is a bum deal cause if you do manage to kick some ass, they ain't got any integrity, they gonna steal your shit cause they can't kick ur ass, and if you try to kick their ass and fail, well you got your ass handed to ya AND your gonna get your shit stolen cause you fucked with em LoL

i wish this shit wouldnt of happend..my brother told him straight up he was like bro just give me my shit back and were cool...but nothing

Never pull a gun on someone and not use it that will get you killed. You could get him the nice way and record him stealing again but make sure it will go for a felony. Sometimes you have to chuck it up as a loss and learn from your mistake. Either way I look at it, it was yours and your brothers fault, you left it there for him to take.

J&T DESIGNS

M5

4 Audioque 15's copper coils dropping Audiopipe, and picking up DB DRIVE OKUR

Powermasters

XS POWER

Dropping MaxxSonics

Pioneer