..damn need some help guys. (venting)

Never pull a gun on someone and not use it that will get you killed. You could get him the nice way and record him stealing again but make sure it will go for a felony. Sometimes you have to chuck it up as a loss and learn from your mistake. Either way I look at it, it was yours and your brothers fault, you left it there for him to take.

true but we have lent each other cars,money, electronics etc. and that would of really been the last person i would ever think to do that

he called me saying he didnt take it and to prove it he was going to pay my brother the money he had in there.

does that make any sense?? LOL

how would he know how much money my brother had in it and then if he didnt take it then where is it? im thinking it just opened the window and flew away then

he called me saying he didnt take it and to prove it he was going to pay my brother the money he had in there.

how would he know how much money my brother had in it and then if he didnt take it then where is it? im thinking it just opened the window and flew away then

Thats a bit odd indeed, I would take it and still kick his ass to the curb afterwards. A theif is a theif and a liar is a liar in my book, won't ever change...

03' Reg Cab 2500HD

Alpine 9807 H/U

Infinity Ref 6.5" Front Speakers

Pioneer 4"x6" Rear Speakers

Quantum Audio 1100.1 Amp

PPI 5 Channel Amp

Kicker 05' S12L5's <~ thats plural baby

Should have told him it was 700$

if he took it..he might slip up

like well i can only give him 400$ or somthign like that

2-SSA EVIL 18's

American Bass VFL 1100.1 Down .5

Mechman 370amp Alt

6-XS Power D3100's

4th Order B-Piller Wall

3-AP2004's

1-APMini1200.4

4-AP 8's

8-DB Drive S3 6.5's