Upgrading Coil Wires leads worth it?

is this board similar to the sundown 3000? if it is you can probably get over 4000 watts out of it and i have heard that if you run an amp at .5 you double the 1 ohm out put

It's identical to a SAZ-3000D, no you won't get 4kw out of it without feeding it maybe 15.5-16v, and when you run it at 0.5 ohms you gain maybe 300-400w :)

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

It's identical to a SAZ-3000D, no you won't get 4kw out of it without feeding it maybe 15.5-16v, and when you run it at 0.5 ohms you gain maybe 300-400w :)

well we did some calculations on my sundown 3000 and came up with that we were getting a little over 4k at 14.4 volts at idle and 3900 after voltage drop at idle 13.2 volts

well we did some calculations on my sundown 3000 and came up with that we were getting a little over 4k at 14.4 volts at idle and 3900 after voltage drop at idle 13.2 volts

I wouldn't mind seeing these calculations... cos I've had one on my bench that sure as hell didn't make that much. Hell my VFL400.1 didn't make that much at 13.2v

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

I wouldn't mind seeing these calculations... cos I've had one on my bench that sure as hell didn't make that much. Hell my VFL400.1 didn't make that much at 13.2v

well these amps are rated to do 3kw at 12 volts i believe, so it makes sense that they're making 3500+ at 13+ volts.

the bigger wire is NOT needed, but you can go ahead and do it anyways. im running 8awg wire from amp to subs and im only using a sundown SAE-1200D.

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

is this board similar to the sundown 3000? if it is you can probably get over 4000 watts out of it and i have heard that if you run an amp at .5 you double the 1 ohm out put

no you dont jacob even tells people to not run at .5 its not worth the extra draw

what was the ac amperage?

Roseville, CA