My Honda (theft, Recover And Rebuild) Video Of Theft (update 6/09/07)

you wont be able to use his dimensions and im sure by now he's forgotten them. His civic had the back deck and stuff removed.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

my daughter and my "baby momma" have teamed up against me FTL and i havent seen her in 4 months. She is old enough to be a wise-ass and is starting to act like her damn loser mom. Some of the things she said to me cant be taken back so as far as im concerned, until she apologizes, she is just a child support check to me for the REMAINING 10 months. Their, yes i said THEIR favorite thing to do is to threaten me with child support court everytime they dont get their way.......and im tired of walking on eggshells. My childsupport is 100% caught up and paid for so im good, i just hate that bitch (baby momma) and dont want to go to court again.

sucks for me because i KNOW im a kick-ass dad....she would be hooked up PROPER (even more then normal) if she didnt do what she did.....

when your not the custodial parent in a situation like i am in, its tough. The "full time" parent is the boss and has you buy the BALLS till they turn 18. Thank goodness i have 10 months of my sentence left over and someday when she grows up she will realize what a mistake she made.

i know already TMI, but i had to vent a little -

Hey, I'm new to the form, but ive been watching your channels since i was 17, ive been reading this topic of your civic rebuild-breaks my heart man, I have such a huge passion for automotive, anyways- bro I feel the pain with the divorce im 21 and my parents just separated not even a month ago. I have 3 younger siblings-my dad pays $472.00 a month for each kid tell they are 18, and (allamony)? *to my cheating ass bitch of a mother* is like $2700.00 a month, I've been on my own since i was 16 and for the past 5 months I have been living with my dad who is 72 years old ret. from previous job- but now with the divorce he is working 2 part time jobs- and I myself have been working two jobs- full time at jiffy lube im asm(assistan manager)been working for them since 16 years old, working 8-6 monday-saturday, and I Stock nights at a local grocery store 9pm-2am, monday-friday. I give all my money to my dad just so we can both live in a little ass two room apartment. while my mom and her new man live in a 6bed 4bath 3700square foot house with a three car garage...anyways man now im not the one going threw the divorce but i can emphazise with what you are going threw. keep up the work- I wish one day I can finnaly sit down and spend my money on a car and system- like i had back in highschool-well family is by far the most important thing in the world-

my daughter and my "baby momma" have teamed up against me FTL and i havent seen her in 4 months. She is old enough to be a wise-ass and is starting to act like her damn loser mom. Some of the things she said to me cant be taken back so as far as im concerned, until she apologizes, she is just a child support check to me for the REMAINING 10 months. Their, yes i said THEIR favorite thing to do is to threaten me with child support court everytime they dont get their way.......and im tired of walking on eggshells. My childsupport is 100% caught up and paid for so im good, i just hate that bitch (baby momma) and dont want to go to court again.

sucks for me because i KNOW im a kick-ass dad....she would be hooked up PROPER (even more then normal) if she didnt do what she did.....

when your not the custodial parent in a situation like i am in, its tough. The "full time" parent is the boss and has you buy the BALLS till they turn 18. Thank goodness i have 10 months of my sentence left over and someday when she grows up she will realize what a mistake she made.

Hey, I'm new to the form, but ive been watching your channels since i was 17, ive been reading this topic of your civic rebuild-breaks my heart man, I have such a huge passion for automotive, anyways- bro I feel the pain with the divorce im 21 and my parents just separated not even a month ago. I have 3 younger siblings-my dad pays $472.00 a month for each kid tell they are 18, and (allamony)? *to my cheating ass bitch of a mother* is like $2700.00 a month, I've been on my own since i was 16 and for the past 5 months I have been living with my dad who is 72 years old ret. from previous job- but now with the divorce he is working 2 part time jobs- and I myself have been working two jobs- full time at jiffy lube im asm(assistan manager)been working for them since 16 years old, working 8-6 monday-saturday, and I Stock nights at a local grocery store 9pm-2am, monday-friday. I give all my money to my dad just so we can both live in a little ass two room apartment. while my mom and her new man live in a 6bed 4bath 3700square foot house with a three car garage...anyways man now im not the one going threw the divorce but i can emphazise with what you are going threw. keep up the work- I wish one day I can finnaly sit down and spend my money on a car and system- like i had back in highschool-well family is by far the most important thing in the world-

Even though this wasn't directed to me .

But what you did is a very good thing man.

We need more people like you in S.A

What school did you go to.

Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!"

Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby.

Things that I am allergic too....

1. Haters
  2. Bitch Notes

Even though this wasn't directed to me .

But what you did is a very good thing man.

We need more people like you in S.A

What school did you go to.

Hey, thanks man I appreciat it. I'm from Salt lake city originnaly, I went and graduated back in utah.

@meade916 when are you going to change the subs from re mt to the new smd subs

Bro, come on now mayne, cant you appreciate what he just did to that lil honda, if he stepped it up and went with the new smd's, just think about how much more he would have to do. you know re-tune the whole system-hrz by hrz, lpf, hpf..etc, and from this setup its plenty for what it is....

• 3 weeks later...