16 volt Batcap 8400 battery and new Batcap charger

I have up for sale a 16 volt Batcap 8400 battery in used but good condition (see the pic). It was used very shortly for some testing and I now, no longer need it for my daily driver. The Batcap charger is brand new and works perfectly with the battery. For those that don't know, this charger has tons of features like bad cell detection, continuous charge capability, bad battery and auto shut down if a charging cable has come undone. Don't miss out and getting one, extremely powerful battery with it's charger. The battery and the charger are very heavy, so I would expect that shipping will be fairly expensive. As long as the money is secured, I can even deliver this out to a few shows that are around my area (north and South Carolina). I am pricing it to sell so, I will let it all go for $850.00! Write me if you have any questions. I have a lot of friends on here who can vouch for me, so be assured that you are receiving a quality product!Posted ImagePosted Image

TeamNemesis-3.gif

Are you willing to let go of the charger separately? if so how much and is the charger only 16volt?

thats a beautiful battery btw

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

The charger is variable. It will charge 12volt, 14volt and 16 volt batteries. I am only willing to let the battery go by it-self. I have a need to keep the charger if I still have the battery. I would let just the battery go for $600.00 by it-self.

TeamNemesis-3.gif

Sell me the battery and Kian the Charger?

My offer still stands. Cash in hand...................?

Sounds pretty good to me.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

Are you willing to let go of the charger separately? if so how much and is the charger only 16volt?

thats a beautiful battery btw

Still interested in the charger?? Cookiemonster says he will buy the battery. Shoot me a PM.

TeamNemesis-3.gif

Archived