Box help for (4) cvr 15s

thanks for any help you can give my bday is next week wifes buyin my sound deadner some more 0 gauge an possiably my other amp i already have the wood my truck got water damage so whole interior is gutted to metal no dash or nothing in it i was thinking about upgrading my rca's from stinger to the knukonceptz i found some on ebay for 15.00 a pair are they always that cheap? thanks again for any help

u are really stretching it

so far the very best i got was

39h*45w*14d

including extra .5cuft on each side

11.59cuft

3 6" aeros 13" (so some of the port will have to be outside of the box)

34.75hz.... but it will be slightly lower because i didnt change the volume not knowing how much of the port will be outside the box

7.3sqin/cuft which is again a bit on the small side but this is the best u can do

let me know if u need more help

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

lol, no ur port ratio

u have 7.3 sqin of port per cubic foot

aeroports works well 8-12sqin/cuft but it would be fine at 7.3

so use dowel rods/allthread for bracin to keep as much volume as possible

u would have 11.5cuft w/ the extra space where the seats used to fold down

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

37.5 x 43.5 x 12.5 i get 11.7 plus .5 for each side i get 12.7 kicker recc. 3.0 ported for each 15

11.8cuft + 1cuft - sub displacement bro, which is .56cuft... minus port displ is 11.5cuft

ahh ic ic LoL doh , thanx for the help how much of the port would have to be out of the box?

~3 inches should be ok... the flare (2.5")plus an inch or so

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

inverting them will gain a tiny amount, 2.5 is fine, i am running 2.25 ish and that extra .25 cubes reallyyy makes a difference, i managed the 4 15's and slot port tuned down to 28hz. you can fit 4 15's in that airspace.

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

well i found a way to squeeze 13.3 cubes outta the truck so i think i should be good port in the box will be 15.25 tall 3.25 wide 3.28 deep i believe this gives me 34 hz tunning an barely takes up any room in the box that should give me 3.15 each 15 after displacement of subs an port dam near dead on my number