I picked up an alarm about a year ago from the local auto zone for somewhere around $50. Its a simple black box you mount under the hood with a positive and negative wire running out. simply hook it up to the battery and your done. how it works is off voltage changes. for instance, when you open the door, the dome lights come on(voltage change) it comes with 2 remotes that have 2 buttons on them. it has a shock sensor in the alarm but...if a harley thats loud enough goes by it gets set off ( if this is in a parking lot it becomes a boy who cried wolf kinda thing and people ignore it when someone finally does open the door) all you have to do it press arm then the second button on the remote and it turns this off. i leave the doors unlocked so people dont break the windows, the second they open the door it goes off. no broken windows nothing stolen for over a year now.

just thought id let you guys know about it.

hope this helps someone.

29yr3gg.jpg

Custom Car Audio

(815) 916 - 9194

www.midwestsplcustoms.com

2000 Tahoe | 22" GREED Celebrities

Alpine CDA-117

Dual 0/1 Runs

(3) 925 CA Group 31 In Back

(4) 18" FI Audio Q's (W/ Extra Spider)

(4) Hifonics BXi 2010D

Hifonics ZXi 4410

4 RF P1653 6 1/2's

Big 3

All Kicker/Knu Wiring

if they want in there going to get in...windows cost alot to replace and are just a hastle.

29yr3gg.jpg

Custom Car Audio

(815) 916 - 9194

Alpine CDA-117

Dual 0/1 Runs

(4) Hifonics BXi 2010D

Hifonics ZXi 4410

4 RF P1653 6 1/2's

Big 3

All Kicker/Knu Wiring

Yeah, but insurance should cover your windows. Plus, leaving your doors unlocked is like putting up fliers on every street corner that say, "My car has no alarm and a lot of expensive audio equipment, I dare you to try and steal it! My address is xxxx noalarm street N".

Edited by 1992Chevy K1500

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

wouldn't suggest leavin the doors unlocked still

x2

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

ive had it over a year and this method works great...just saying not suggesting it

29yr3gg.jpg

Custom Car Audio

(815) 916 - 9194

Alpine CDA-117

Dual 0/1 Runs

(4) Hifonics BXi 2010D

Hifonics ZXi 4410

4 RF P1653 6 1/2's

Big 3

All Kicker/Knu Wiring

• 2 weeks later...
I picked up an alarm about a year ago from the local auto zone for somewhere around $50. Its a simple black box you mount under the hood with a positive and negative wire running out. simply hook it up to the battery and your done. how it works is off voltage changes. for instance, when you open the door, the dome lights come on(voltage change) it comes with 2 remotes that have 2 buttons on them. it has a shock sensor in the alarm but...if a harley thats loud enough goes by it gets set off ( if this is in a parking lot it becomes a boy who cried wolf kinda thing and people ignore it when someone finally does open the door) all you have to do it press arm then the second button on the remote and it turns this off. i leave the doors unlocked so people dont break the windows, the second they open the door it goes off. no broken windows nothing stolen for over a year now.

just thought id let you guys know about it.

hope this helps someone.

are they still selling these alarms it would be something cheap to pick up for my wifes car.

ripjeff.pngTeamDeadlyHertz-revoemag0189.png

hahahaha you do that around here they'll laugh, open your door, pop your trunk and walk with whatever they can grab, takes what 5 seconds?

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png