02' tahoe on 26's w/ twelve 15's in a clamshell

145 db is respectable. you hit what in your blazer???? ive heard some shit that slaps but does poor on the tl. dosent mean a thing. people need to stop building shit for numbers on the tl and start making shit look nice.

i could not agree with you more

new system in the works

(3) DC lvl 4xls 15's (one of three are here)

(2) DD z1 (done)

old kenwood four ch

4 runs of 2/0 (done)

? 200 amp alt may two ??

not hating. just dont see how camo goes with the theme of the truck. big rims, blacked out windows. more stealth would look better imo. however still a coo setup.

Hey i have the whole inside pannels done mostly in camo like the kick pannels and floor boards and stuff so it matches well on the inside. But thanks

02' Tahoe

26'' Status Vice rims

300a Iraggi H.O. alt.

Poineer DVD flip out headunit

3 Crunch 1500 sub amps, 1 1800 crunch highs amp

Multiple batteries

12 Kicker comp. 15'' subs

27 cubic foot sealed clamshell

Flux 1/0 power wire

12k HID headlights

preach it B!

is your middle row going to go back in?

if it stays out I see this thing doing good on the TL but with them in seems like everything would be blocked

Middle row is in just was folded down at the moment, but i put the seats up this morning and it leaves a opening so its not completely blocked off but slams hard as hell.

02' Tahoe

26'' Status Vice rims

300a Iraggi H.O. alt.

Multiple batteries

Flux 1/0 power wire

12k HID headlights

i got to say, it looks good, now get more camo in the truck.

Bills

Heres the inside with the camo, sorry i forgot to ppost this picture.

Posted Image

02' Tahoe

26'' Status Vice rims

300a Iraggi H.O. alt.

Multiple batteries

Flux 1/0 power wire

12k HID headlights

i like the camo is different and it looks cool! also is nice to see some different subs othere than the same ones all the time! pesonally i would lower it abit.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Middle row is in just was folded down at the moment, but i put the seats up this morning and it leaves a opening so its not completely blocked off but slams hard as hell.

i wouldent doubt it man thats like the same cone area as 9 18s BEASTING you ever gonna get bigger amps and subs?
That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

build looks good

and do you have any pics of the "multiple batteries"

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

i like the camo is different and it looks cool! also is nice to see some different subs othere than the same ones all the time! pesonally i would lower it abit.

Thanks man, im prob going to put it on 24'' rockstars with 37'' toyo tires and lift it 8'' christmas, but if that doesnt happen ill powd.coat the rims the same color as the truck and most likley drop it down a bit.

02' Tahoe

26'' Status Vice rims

300a Iraggi H.O. alt.

Multiple batteries

Flux 1/0 power wire

12k HID headlights

i wouldent doubt it man thats like the same cone area as 9 18s BEASTING you ever gonna get bigger amps and subs?

Ya eventually i will get more amps and upgrade to cvr's instead of comps but ill stay with kicker and crunch for a while.

02' Tahoe

26'' Status Vice rims

300a Iraggi H.O. alt.

Multiple batteries

Flux 1/0 power wire

12k HID headlights

Archived