OK guys lets hear some storys of your kids or friends or family kids of how they just do something cute, funny, off the wall, and just make you forget about the bad mood your in :)

i got 9 month old little girl that cheers me up every day! she just started walking about month ago so that in it self is pretty damn funny, looks like a drunk walling around the house. but to add to that her fav thing to say now is adada yes just hows its spelled lol she adds a ah befor saying dada plays peek a boo and puts her hands up plams facing up to each said of her head like she going "what?"

i know this is a sappy post but those with kids will understand these little things that just make you smile

My son is 14 so we don't have those goo-goo ga-ga cute moments anymore, so what he does know that cheers me up if i'm in a bad mood is just being thoughtful, getting good grades, keeping up on his chores without being told to do so, stuff like that.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

My son is 14 so we don't have those goo-goo ga-ga cute moments anymore, so what he does know that cheers me up if i'm in a bad mood is just being thoughtful, getting good grades, keeping up on his chores without being told to do so, stuff like that.

understandble at that age but when he was alot younger didn't he do things that just made you smile even those you were pissed?

understandble at that age but when he was alot younger didn't he do things that just made you smile even those you were pissed?
psssh, at that age I just had to see him and I was no longer in a bad mood. I wish we were as close now as we were back then but he's a momma's boy :cray:

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

my little sister megan, shes 3...

we were in the mall and we stopped to go into the little picture booth to get some pictures and she cried..."no i dont wanna disappear."

that and the other day she said..."Kevin (thats me) I need to tell you something. Today in preschool this boy with half a tooth bit me."

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Our daughter just turned 3. She will do something that she's not supposed to do and get in trouble. Five or ten minutes later she'll come up to either me or my wife (whoever it was that got after her) and say, "Mommy/daddy, I'm sorry I made you mad."

Or, if I'm having a bad day, nothing beats her coming up out of the blue and giving me a hug and saying, "I love you".

Dan

i told my 3 year old not to throw a fork at the dogs and she looked at me and said "you gotta be freaking kidding me."

She got in trouble, but it was really hard not to laugh at the whole situation.

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

i told my 3 year old not to throw a fork at the dogs and she looked at me and said "you gotta be freaking kidding me."

She got in trouble, but it was really hard not to laugh at the whole situation.

Our daughter always does stuff like that. You are right. It's so damn hard not to laugh.