I have a buddy who wants to get AirBags on his new Nitro.

He lives in Delaware, anyone know local places that installs AirBags? or alteast some direction of what he can do to get some installed..?

Where should he go? what should he buy? how much you think he'll have to spend..

He wants bags on all 4, and just wants just a single switch for each bag..

06 SCION tC

probably going to have to go out of state to have it installed

I dont know were he should go maybe godfather customs in Georgia. I know a few people that work out of there garages in Georgia that do good work to.

I dont know what he should buy with out knowing the vehicle. Plus stuff like bags switches and valves boil down mostly to a matter of preference

probably $3,000 on up

good luck bagging one of those isnt going to be cheap by no means. If he cuts corners with cheap parts hes probably going to get tired of chasing shit and replacing it and sell his headache to some one else.

lol.

Yea, he just wants it for the summer really.. to have some fun lol..

I think he said he wants to get something in there then just work on replacing parts to make it better where he can..

told him he better off just buying a good set of bags with good installation and not worry about it at all.

06 SCION tC