6 TD against a team who has completely fallen apart this year...i mean its an awsome accomplishment but all in all he beat an 0-5 team at the time with a 31st rank defense

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

thats the refs call .... not bradys

true but when you turn around looking for a call after someone brushes your leg and you dont even fall down? i mean seriously lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

honestly i dont like sports anymore. its been 7 or 8 years sense i watched a game lol. i use to like the raiders but i think that was only because the fans were crazy :lol:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

the 2 roughing the passer calls against the ravens?? did you watch that game?

Oh yea i watch all the games. Yea I cant really defend him but that goes for everyplayer. I feel like lately any player on any team always looks for the calls regaurdless. recievers cry everytime any contact is made and they have gotten strict with the roughing the passer calls in the past couple years guys need to know when to let up and stop giving the little love taps to get into the head of a qb. Its like the roughing the kicker calls on punts and kicks, a guy dives trying to block a punt and accidentaly rolls into the leg of the punter they call it everytime. After the ball leaves you cant finish the hit.

Maybe its cuz Im a pats fan but i dont understand why people hate the pats so much and especially tom brady. He is without a doubt one of the best qbs in the game and has been for the past few years what more does he have to do to prove it. Breaks tons of records fills his hands with super bowl rings. I try to give respect when its deserved Most people around here hate the colts and peyton but i give him credit because he is a great qb right up there with tom brady. drew brees seems to be on his way to that list as well if he finishes this season out the way he has started it and has another 1 or 2 consistent years.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Oh yea i watch all the games. Yea I cant really defend him but that goes for everyplayer. I feel like lately any player on any team always looks for the calls regaurdless. recievers cry everytime any contact is made and they have gotten strict with the roughing the passer calls in the past couple years guys need to know when to let up and stop giving the little love taps to get into the head of a qb. Its like the roughing the kicker calls on punts and kicks, a guy dives trying to block a punt and accidentaly rolls into the leg of the punter they call it everytime. After the ball leaves you cant finish the hit.

Maybe its cuz Im a pats fan but i dont understand why people hate the pats so much and especially tom brady. He is without a doubt one of the best qbs in the game and has been for the past few years what more does he have to do to prove it. Breaks tons of records fills his hands with super bowl rings. I try to give respect when its deserved Most people around here hate the colts and peyton but i give him credit because he is a great qb right up there with tom brady. drew brees seems to be on his way to that list as well if he finishes this season out the way he has started it and has another 1 or 2 consistent years.

Noone took anything away from brees when he tore up the Lions like that. I dont really wanna get into a pissing contest with you all i really have to say it Tom brady has proven himself time and time again and to miss a full season and come back as strong as he is is just proving it even more. he is a great qb. So i guess to answer your question I feel great about tom brady just like saints fans should feel about their star drew brees and colts fans should feel about manning. He did throw 6 td passes against a struggling team this year but also remember, (if you recall the game) snow and slush and 30 degree weather. I challenge any quarterback and a recieving corps to put up numbers like that in those types of conditions.

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

ya i agree NFL has turned into a pussy sport ITS THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE QB's get hurt.. people get hit.. its what football is.. i hate what it has become but all i can see as a vikings fan 6-0 BABY! now for the real test this week............

02 Chevy Trailblazer

18" DC XL

build in progress...

l_02f0e56b9a6f7e5ceaab56ccb8632161.jpg

minnesota-vikings.jpg

refs: ak1167 (bought tweeters from)

Noone took anything away from brees when he tore up the Lions like that. I dont really wanna get into a pissing contest with you all i really have to say it Tom brady has proven himself time and time again and to miss a full season and come back as strong as he is is just proving it even more. he is a great qb. So i guess to answer your question I feel great about tom brady just like saints fans should feel about their star drew brees and colts fans should feel about manning. He did throw 6 td passes against a struggling team this year but also remember, (if you recall the game) snow and slush and 30 degree weather. I challenge any quarterback and a recieving corps to put up numbers like that in those types of conditions.

ya for sure the tennesee titans had the best record in the league last year they should NEVER EVER let any team put up 59 points, no matter what team it is. they just gave up

02 Chevy Trailblazer

18" DC XL

build in progress...

l_02f0e56b9a6f7e5ceaab56ccb8632161.jpg

minnesota-vikings.jpg

refs: ak1167 (bought tweeters from)

ya i agree NFL has turned into a pussy sport ITS THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE QB's get hurt.. people get hit.. its what football is.. i hate what it has become but all i can see as a vikings fan 6-0 BABY! now for the real test this week............

haha yea you must feel good as a vikes fan they are lookin real strong this year. only thing is i was a former favre fan turned into a hater. I respect his love for the game and everything and all that he has accomplished but i feel like he shoulda stuck with retirement i feel like he is a drama queen for saying no Im def done then going to the jets then saying ok for real this time IM DONE without a doubt then he comes back again. But hey he is definatley making an impact for your team. Mr peterson is actually gettin a little break and some of the weight is lifted off him because they have a good passing game now. not to mention their defense has looked better and better the past few years

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3