Second Skin Audio

10 10's 2 18's or 4 15's ???

10 10's 2 18's or 4 15's ???  

23 members have voted

1. 1. .

• 10 or 12 10's (wall)
    • 2 18's (box)
    • 4 15's (blowthrew)

i love those woofers too, since i seen the 4 of them in that expedition i know i wanted some, id really look into those kasey very capable woofers and as always jacob will hook you up and stand behind them

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

let me try to find the video, maybe i have vehicles mixed up

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

its a jeep im all backwards lol

Edited by loganberry

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

let me try to find the video, maybe i have vehicles mixed up

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

its a jeep im all backwards lol

LOL you mean Jacobs 50 dollar two tone painted Jeep hahaha

seems like whatever he puts in that thing it slams

that box is pure sex tho... i love the whole look of that thing

Edited by zfrerichs

Roseville, CA

I have nothing against sundown i like the product but don't want to run them unless i can get a crazy good deal. if i go with the 10's i'm thinkin AA/Fi and i may do 12 of em just for the hell of it

Edited by 916PublicEnemy2

"Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle"

_____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________

th_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifth_RF_140x100_powersubs.jpg

I have nothing against sundown i like the product but don't want to run them unless i can get a crazy good deal. if i go with the 10's i'm thinkin AA/Fi and i may do 12 of em just for the hell of it

LOL................................

Do 2 21 inch IA DPs

Roseville, CA