Sonic Electronix

get a navigator that would make 3 of us on the forum lol that i know of

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Don't get a mid to late 90s explorer or same era blazer/jimmy, they are impossible to get loud lol :lol:

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

i sure did want to get my azz on the meter today so I could post with u guys....

yeah man we can work something out with him soon

Why not a durango? lol Not to big of a difference in it and a ford lol. Nice scores any how!

i hate dodge, only dodge i will ever drive is a srt8 challenger

get a navigator that would make 3 of us on the forum lol that i know of

if i can find one cheaper than an expedition than ill hop on it no doubt about it, im just on kind of a tight budget

Don't get a mid to late 90s explorer or same era blazer/jimmy, they are impossible to get loud lol :lol:

it will be an 03 or newer explorer

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

When Dee goes to get metered am going to have to be there for sure.maybe car pool?ha..hopefully it could be on a sat not sun.. Already told you aber gratz on score...in two ill be looking for a new ride but have to start from the ground up on system...but I know a shit load more then before..so its going to be better...

th_140x100square.jpgascendant.jpg

b4caki.jpg

Heck Yeah !!!! My Dead'n should be in this week too.....

yeah man let me know and ill set something up

When Dee goes to get metered am going to have to be there for sure.maybe car pool?ha..hopefully it could be on a sat not sun.. Already told you aber gratz on score...in two ill be looking for a new ride but have to start from the ground up on system...but I know a shit load more then before..so its going to be better...

hell yeah bro, hopefully someone can pick me up and ill give directions up there so i dont gotta waste gas lol

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

Archived