3 Batt Questions

Question 1- I don't really have the extra $ for an audio batt right now but I do have a regular car batt in my basement. Will it work?

Question 2- Is it alright if I run those wires right off the battery to my amp?

Question 3- Does anyone know where the motor to chassis ground wire is on a 98 eclipse? 420a, not the 4G63

06 Taurass SE

1 PPI Pro104

MTX TC 4001D Amp

1.5 CU. at 34 hz

After Christmas...

2 PPI Pro104's

Audiopipe 1500D

3.4 CU. at 35 hz

Question 1- I don't really have the extra $ for an audio batt right now but I do have a regular car batt in my basement. Will it work?

Question 2- Is it alright if I run those wires right off the battery to my amp?

Question 3- Does anyone know where the motor to chassis ground wire is on a 98 eclipse? 420a, not the 4G63

#1. it will work, but isnt very safe. "normal" car batteries give off gas when they charge, which is poisonous.

#2. It is fine to do that, just be sure to put a fuse in the wire between the battery and the amplifier.

#3. I do not know, but its typically easy to find. Look for a wire coming from the engine block to the metal frame. if you cant find it, and you want to do the "big 3" then just add a new wire from the engine block to the frame. it doesnt matter where you put it at, as long as its metal on the motor being connected to metal on the frame

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

Archived