Johnathan prices tahoe...will it hairtrick?? will it flexx??

you just wait mr price, you just wait...... haha

haha ill be waiting

One of the Main Reasons I like 98Hoe's build alot was in his thread he would respond to everyones posts, no matter what the post talked about or what Q's where asked, I dont think he missed one post at all in the whole 80 odd pages.

IMO it doesnt hurt to have a bit of friendly competition in build threads.....heck those 2 or 3 weeks that both builds were going were some of the busiest times on SMD, so I give props to Price for keeping up the constant updates, even if half of em were pictures of food LOL.

Thanks man,it was rough,i missed out on alot of sleep doing that

Shits bangin mang and thats in limp mode? or did you get the other amp back? if i win the lottery im putting 6 18's in my suburban just because i have that extra room :hairtrick: j/k my wife would kill me if i tryed that shit lol.

dont be skeered!lol

damn thats shitty prob be the last time ill be around there

2 15" DC LVL 5' crescendo 5500 yellow top under the hood and two xs power d3100

Big three upgrade

Rockford Fosgate T162S components in front

Rockford Fosgate T152 in the back

Dynamat everywhere

mr price u get rid of dat wire yet? i need atleast 1 run of 0guage if u can spare it n a couple sets of those "cheap" rcas

but anyways when u get that other d9 back so we can see its full potential, n if 2 amps does that shit then 4 lol :tease:

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

I got a shitload of wire left..just dont want to sell it yet in case we need it when he comes back.how much you need again?and how long on the rcas?

how much wire do you have left exactly? if you got some left over by the time i do my next build i may buy some from you to run an extra battery

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

looks like to be aroung a cat 5 !

4 I.A. Warden 15s

8 I.A. 20.1s

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ

2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ

2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ

how much wire do you have left exactly? if you got some left over by the time i do my next build i may buy some from you to run an extra battery

Well i just gave about 55 feet to exo cause of them fuckin theifs...so i prolly got about 50 more feet of scraps...like stuff to do big 3s with.

looks like to be aroung a cat 5 !

yyyeeeeuuppppp

I heard those girls can do that with there hair on demand!

lol i wish ...its not as easy as it looks with both windows all the way down

Nice price

looks like your happy with your system finally

Fuckin scabby vag

:D

lol thanks smokey..sup with the bracket?

Archived