Sonic Electronix

there was a company that had a clipping led on there bass knob and on the soundstream componets theres a light on the crossover that tells you when your clipping the tweeters so there is such things them jsut dont know anything other than that but have you googled it its can be your best friend lol

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

there was a company that had a clipping led on there bass knob and on the soundstream componets theres a light on the crossover that tells you when your clipping the tweeters so there is such things them jsut dont know anything other than that but have you googled it its can be your best friend lol

yea audioque has a clipping indicator on their bass knob to.

yeah i googled it all that i found on their is a complicated shamanic

i heard an led wired in would work as when the ac becomes square waved it would flash...what size led or any of that i have noooo idea.

dont they have AC and DC LED's? i have absolutely no idea

yea audioque has a clipping indicator on their bass knob to.

yeah i googled it all that i found on their is a complicated shamanic

it wasnt audioque that i was thinking of but theres another company that does it im still not sure but i think it was stetsom that did it but im not sure

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.