are they ever going to bring that back because i wanted to do the cash for clunkers when they first had it but i didnt own the car for a year yet.

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

More than likely not. It was good for the auto industry while it lasted...but I know at our dealership, we experienced a very big slow down once it was over. Not to mention how long it took to get the cars approved. We just now killed all of our clunkers.

Edited by H816*John*H816

1999 Chevy Tahoe

Level 4 15"

AP 3000d

Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets

T400.2

Mechman 250 amp Rhino

2 Kinetik 2400

GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY

cash for clunkers is total bull. its more cost effective to keep an old car running than it is to get a new car serviced. did you guys see the 07 vette that got clunked? 4500 FUCKING DOLLARS!? GTMFO!

so many good vettes were lost.... it almost makes me want to cry.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

thats messed up man.it is a hrd time to sell a vehicle but i know that car was getting sold for atleast 4000 over that to be modest.

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

It is an easy time to sell a used car. I have some good friends that own a used car lot and they can't keep the lot stocked. Have you guys priced used vehicles lately? Notice how they are so (relatively speaking) expensive? That is because demand is so high for used vehicles.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Used cars are selling like hot cakes like colin said. Before the CFC program, we had the same used inventory for what seemed like 3 months. Hardly moving anything. Now its a new lot everytime I go out there.

1999 Chevy Tahoe

Level 4 15"

AP 3000d

Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets

T400.2

Mechman 250 amp Rhino

2 Kinetik 2400

GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY