Guest DC Power Kyle Posted October 22, 2009 Report Posted October 22, 2009 you know.... these stories would be great for my site http://mypsychoex.net lol.
1992Chevy K1500 Posted October 22, 2009 Report Posted October 22, 2009 Thank God I don't date... :01nocomment8so: My comp setup (Not bad for what it is): HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with: 15.4" widescreen AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor 2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz) Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD 128MB shared video memory Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit 12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours) What it does: On a USB 2.0 Wireless card
Alexdb7 Posted October 22, 2009 Author Report Posted October 22, 2009 you know.... these stories would be great for my site http://mypsychoex.net lol. where do you think i got the idea for posting this i like your site man Custom Car Audio (815) 916 - 9194 www.midwestsplcustoms.com 2000 Tahoe | 22" GREED Celebrities Alpine CDA-117 Dual 0/1 Runs (3) 925 CA Group 31 In Back (4) 18" FI Audio Q's (W/ Extra Spider) (4) Hifonics BXi 2010D Hifonics ZXi 4410 4 RF P1653 6 1/2's Big 3 All Kicker/Knu Wiring
Kvo_8 Posted October 22, 2009 Report Posted October 22, 2009 lmao these are some wild ass stories. my couple of stories are no where near these. you guys really know how to find crazy bitches Alpine 9886 Polk Audio 6.5 Component db series Elemental Designs nine.4 JL Audio 1000/1 DC Lvl 4 15" - 3.95 cu ft/tuned to 32 hz Clarion EQS746 Stinger Voltage Meter Optima Yellow Top (Front) XS Power 1200 (Rear) All KnuKonceptz Wiring
Alexdb7 Posted October 22, 2009 Author Report Posted October 22, 2009 i think their all crazy...just some not as much as others Custom Car Audio (815) 916 - 9194 www.midwestsplcustoms.com 2000 Tahoe | 22" GREED Celebrities Alpine CDA-117 Dual 0/1 Runs (3) 925 CA Group 31 In Back (4) 18" FI Audio Q's (W/ Extra Spider) (4) Hifonics BXi 2010D Hifonics ZXi 4410 4 RF P1653 6 1/2's Big 3 All Kicker/Knu Wiring
lolitskasey Posted October 22, 2009 Report Posted October 22, 2009 From Saleen99 on viperalley.como I went to Buffalo Wild Wings the other night to meet up with some friends and watch the Dallas Mavericks and Spurs play. Found out my Ex Girlfriend, "a girl that I was only with for about 4 months and didn't even care about her while dating her because I am still hooked on my "Ex Fiance" or Lisa as some of you know" got a job there and was working that night. Didn't have a problem as I know she still wants to get back together with me so I just ignored her because I'm not interested. Later during the night her Boyfriend shows up, a 5'7 145lbs. wannabe thug with the Carrot Top hair cut, and starts the stare down. I didn't know he was there and didn't care either just noticed a little kid that looked like he was 16 trying to act tough with me. My old girlfriend went up to one of my friends and said she didn't feel comfortable with me there when her Man was there because he wanted to fight me and she didn't want anything to happen and asked if I could leave. I just laughed, turned and smiled at the kid, who is 21 I think and kept talking with my friends. Woke up yesterday morning with my friends Angie and Alex knocking at my door take them up to the mall so I can help them pick out their swimsuits...great I know.... got in the car, put the top down and the girls blasted the music and noticed my car pulling to the right! I mean a MAJOR pull, pulled over and noticed I had a flat tire. Limped back to the house and looked at my tire and realized it had been slashed on the Saleen. Angie called my Ex and the fight was on!! Needless to say, her boyfriend admitted to slashing my tire and he would do it again until I stay away from his girl.... The threats continued and offered him to meet me somewhere so we can settle this the way it should, and the guy never showed up. I told him that I would meet him at his Girls apartment that night since I knew they lived together, he never showed up there, my Ex showed up and said he's not coming home, asked why..... she said because he is a Pussy. Wow I would never want my girlfriend of wife calling me a pussy so I considered the source and left it alone. Wow, can you believe the drama?? Feels like I'm back in highschool. Anyone else have any crazy Ex Girlfriend Stories?? Needless to say, made me realize that I am still in love with Lisa and need to stay away from crazy girls until she comes back... if she does. from Gerald of viperalley.com X Girl Friend Story? I've got one for ya.... You would think I would be making this up , but it's entirely true... So here I was.. About 23 years old, thought I was the coolest thing. had a '73 convertible stingray and drove that thing everywhere.. Went to the beach one day (local beach here, but still some nice tail) and I met this chick from England down here on vacation. Just loved that accent. She was only here for about another 5 or so days so I asked her out to dinner and movies... Dinner went well, conversation was really nice as again, that accent just drove me nuts. I could have rubbed one off right there between the Ceaser salad and turkey burger but held back as I felt I might get lucky.... As dinner ended rather than see a movie I suggested we head up to a nice long pier that juts out into the water, has a great view, and is quiet. (Just wanted to grab some ass is what I shoulda said). Well we drive up and park the car and see there's a few ppl on the pier at locations where we would have no privacy. So I get this harebrain idea where I'd just sit down on the nice grass in front of my car and talk, let my hands and fingers do the walking, etc. So let me back up for a moment a bit and let you know what I'm wearing. I've got on boxers and some jean shorts on and a collared shirt. So as I'm sitting there and staring at these queen sized English bred melons and doing what any 23 year old would do..... I get this monster fucking erection to put it slightly...... After about 10 minutes I can feel Mr. Blue Balls knocking at the door and to top it off I start to get this very fucking small itch on my NUTSACK that just keeps getting more and more intense. It started as an itch on my nads. And any guy reading can understand that an itch on the nutsack can be quite annoying. So I do what can be considered "the move part duece". Rather than just itch and make it painfully obvious I proceed to carefully grab a part of my jean shorts and pull them down. But you may say "hey, that's it?" No.... As a man grabs his shorts, he ever gently and precisely positions his hands lightning fast to just barely "catch" the skin of his nads and do a quick roll with his fingers and catches and stops that itch in it's tracks! Ok I'm thinking.. that itch is taken care of.. back to business... As I'm sitting there with her the itch starts to come back and this time not only on my nads, it's also directly on my piece of hardware. Great I'm thinking. "what the fuck". This time I actually have to itch the motherfucker quite violently. Honest to God, then all of a SUDDEN, ARMA-FUCKING-GEDDON breaks out in my fucking pants. I'm like "what the FUCK" "she's like "what the fuck is wrong with you". I jump up and start jumping in fucking circles scratching, rubbing, my balls, dick, you name it. My damn DICK and BALLS are on fire!!! I have no fucking idea what was going on. Now here is where it gets pretty funny. I ask her to go to the corvette and turn the lights on so I can see why my dick and nuts are fucking punishing me!!! I was about to get some ass and it's turned on me!! what the fuck I'm thinking. I barely know this chick and she thinks I'm a fucking looney.. (at this point anyone that has a corvette stingray knows that the lights work on a vacuum and unless you have good vacuum, the lights aren't going to pop up unless you just rebuild those cannisters and seals, etc.) So I ask her, no.. I yell at her to turn the lights on as I"m jumping like a ax murderer in front of the car. The lights fucking turn on but they don't pop up.... Now... In preparation for the lights to come on I've already got my jean shorts and boxers down , wrapped around my ankles trying to see what the FUCK is going on. The lights aren't on.. FUCK. So I hobble over, around the door, had to make my away around her.. Ohhh that look on her face.. fuck I"m thinking.. I'm an idiot. I WANT MY MOMMY!!!!..... anyways, I fucking start the car up, get vacuum and my dick and nads are on FIRE.. I turn car off and run to the front of the car and look at my crotch to see what in the name of GOD is going on down there. (realized I've done all this with my jeans and boxers around my damn ankles) As I look down I see about 1,000 little FUCKING FIRE ANTS running around my pubes, dick, and nuts like a bunch of China men building a railroad. If anyone knows anything about fire ants, when they bite, their little fucking legs lift off the ground and they hold on by their TEETH. These little fucktards where holding on by their teeth EVERYWHERE. I was about ready to cry. This poor little Hot English girl actually came over and asked if there was anything she could do for me. I couldn't ask her She did it all by herself.. So she proceeded to get on her knees...... I have my shorts and boxers around my ankles and she's picking fire ants out of my pubes and nads for CHRIST's SAKE. I've known the girl for a whopping 4 hours. The pain hasn't gone away but it's reached a level where it's not getting any worse and we've gotten about all of them off. So I limp back in the car and start driving totally fucking naked, hot English woman next to me with Double D's, make up, hair done up and looking fucking HOT. Just fucking picture it. The inevitable happens. There are MORE OF THEM some-fucking where. I get about 5 miles and I have to pull over again. My clothes are on her lap. This time I make it to a spring fed river and jump out of the car. Traffic both ways! I remember lots of beeping... I finally run about 100 yards across traffic, her in the car, my clothes on her lap and me jumping in the cool water pulling ants off my dick and nads. I stayed in about 15 minutes and drown the little fuckers!!!!! I still had a stray one or two what felt like days I swear. I must have had about 200 bites all over down there. It was pretty painful to be honest! I wouldn't wish that one on anyone. I must have sat not directly on a fire ant nest but just long enough for them march up my fucking leg and play boy scouts and pitch a fucking tent, wait 10 minutes then start biting me when I started to get busy.. She felt pretty bad and was quite understanding. I felt like a total loser and ass. She rewarded me tho on the way home and the next few days but damn, IT SURE WASN'T WORTH IT. __________________ __________________ L O FUCKING L I cant stop laughing right now.
Guest DC Power Kyle Posted October 22, 2009 Report Posted October 22, 2009 well then post more stories up there lol.
Alexdb7 Posted October 22, 2009 Author Report Posted October 22, 2009 help kyle out guys, post them on his site http://mypsychoex.net/ Custom Car Audio (815) 916 - 9194 www.midwestsplcustoms.com 2000 Tahoe | 22" GREED Celebrities Alpine CDA-117 Dual 0/1 Runs (3) 925 CA Group 31 In Back (4) 18" FI Audio Q's (W/ Extra Spider) (4) Hifonics BXi 2010D Hifonics ZXi 4410 4 RF P1653 6 1/2's Big 3 All Kicker/Knu Wiring
Bacy2k Posted October 30, 2009 Report Posted October 30, 2009 Haha, when I was 17 (I'm 18), I had a 19 year old Brazilian chick that was pretty hot... lucky sob i'd like to see pics of these sisters (didnt want the whole damn post to be in there, so i cut it out) Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active Hertz SPL Show 8's 2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.