so as the title says i need to know if anyone has any home remedies to fix a scratched xbox360 game

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

yeah i googled it and the toothpaste came up but alot of people said it dont work so i donno what to do i dont really wanna try it cause i might just go blockbuster and see if they can fix it with the machine

thread over

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

crackdown and i went to blockbuster and they fixed it and it was free cause they couldnt find the code so who cares

and it still dont work it freezes when it trys to load my saved game

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

current build

crackdown and i went to blockbuster and they fixed it and it was free cause they couldnt find the code so who cares

and it still dont work it freezes when it trys to load my saved game

Did you try to Install it to your harddrive and play it from there? I have a burnout disc, that is cracked and wont go past the main menu if playing on the disc, but I installed it to the Harddrive and all it needs to do is read the disc in the tray so the name comes up, then you play from the Harddrive and it doesnt use your disc while you are playing.

You can also do what James said as long as you dont play on Xbox live, cause if they catch you thats a perma ban on your Xbox console.

Edit: The toothpaste trick has worked for me a few times.

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

this is gonna sound stupid but:

smooth peanut butter...smoosh some on, use your (clean, like wash before hand) finger to swirl around in circles around the disk, like 3 times (itty bitty overlapping circles, until you've been around the whole cd 3 times).press hard and dont be a wuss, put it on the counter so you dont bend and break it. Then run it under a tap and use your finger to get it all off. finish with a microfiber cloth or soft towel. Then take a (new, as in unused and undirtied) hi-liter and basically color it in, in small overlapping circles (for both of these think of waxing your car...peanut butter is like a cutting compound and the highliter is like a wax, use the same motion and everything)

then wash off and clean with a nice soft cloth. if that doesnt work, its too messed up. I've brought a lot back from the death this way. and somehow it works better than even like mother's plastic polish.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

this is gonna sound stupid but:

smooth peanut butter...smoosh some on, use your (clean, like wash before hand) finger to swirl around in circles around the disk, like 3 times (itty bitty overlapping circles, until you've been around the whole cd 3 times).press hard and dont be a wuss, put it on the counter so you dont bend and break it. Then run it under a tap and use your finger to get it all off. finish with a microfiber cloth or soft towel. Then take a (new, as in unused and undirtied) hi-liter and basically color it in, in small overlapping circles (for both of these think of waxing your car...peanut butter is like a cutting compound and the highliter is like a wax, use the same motion and everything)

then wash off and clean with a nice soft cloth. if that doesnt work, its too messed up. I've brought a lot back from the death this way. and somehow it works better than even like mother's plastic polish.

LOL, I will have to try that, I have a NFS Carbon disc, that hasnt been working and has been in the game case behind the DVD's collecting dust for about a year now.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

yeah i try'd installing it and it says its not supported and i ended up deleting all my downloaded content and saved game and it now works so im happy for that and thanks guys for all the help

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

current build