Digital TV In Your Car!

is this like the digital tv tuners made for cars that crap out after 10mph or does it get good signal

there is no speed regulation in these ones, so it should work ALL the time

and i suppose it really depends on if you HU can play video or tv while on the move..

Edited by J00bles

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

i have a alpine d310 it does video while driving. just when i went to get a digital tv tuner for the car my friend said over 10mph the signal gets weak and craps out. he wouldnt sell me one b/c of that. when someone does this and test it out while driving then ill think about it

i made a post here and got the same responces about the tuners made for cars not working over 10mph

i have a alpine d310 it does video while driving. just when i went to get a digital tv tuner for the car my friend said over 10mph the signal gets weak and craps out. he wouldnt sell me one b/c of that. when someone does this and test it out while driving then ill think about it

i made a post here and got the same responces about the tuners made for cars not working over 10mph

anyone tried it yet ? im ready to watch some football in traffic..............

Powerbassbanner.jpg

DCbanner.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009

Spl Modified 1001-2000 - Derrick Jones my alias... Wudn't accept DEEz NUTz !!!

Damn. Time to put TV back in my truck :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I think a few companies have started making digital tuners.

I think Soundstream and trash make one as well as a few off brands.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I think a few companies have started making digital tuners.

I think Soundstream and trash make one as well as a few off brands.

yea several companies do make them but the signal craps out over 10mph...thats why when someone post here after they tried the house style box's i'll make my decision to do this or not.