DC Sound Lab

DC is tearing my truck apart

I should also mention at this show my alts were not working properly as my relay for the voltage regulator had come unplugged sowhere along the way.

Even though pulled out some decent #s without trying to hard. haha 163.8 db drag, 161 bassrace, and 158.x @ 32hz phychlone.

Holy Dick Sticks.

The Dream - I Luv Your Girl?

Shit is ridiculous.....

Jimbo is a god among meer mortals. True story.

He wouldnt lie.

Holy Dick Sticks.

The Dream - I Luv Your Girl?

Shit is ridiculous.....

Tis the song i tried, would have been much louder with some voltage behind my amps. Gonna look into dropping down to some 24-27 hz songs.

hey clay can u pm about those macrom speakers u have that i know nothin about?...

http://www.macrom.it/ There you go. The EXT line is ridiculous.

With Jimbo? Hell no!!! haha Poor thing wouldnt make that trip, nor would i have the time to drive 45+ hours each way. Have always wanted to go check SBN out though.

me too....we should all organize a trip to fly down. Would be so much cheaper than the long drives like you're used to.

BUILT NOT BOUGHT
********LOOKING FOR NEW GROUND POUNDER TO BUILD********

1981 Malibu Wagon - Iron Block LS, Single Turbo, Nitrous, 6 Speed, Pump Gas, street car. --UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Goals are to make 1000 rwhp and 9 second quarter mile

1997 Explorer 157.8. Street C 2nd place 2007 San Mateo dbdrag world finals. (totalled)

me too....we should all organize a trip to fly down. Would be so much cheaper than the long drives like you're used to.

I would be done depending on a few things going on for sure.

Tell me about the long drives...... Still working on getting Jimbo back into shape so he can make a few BC shows this year and show you guys. Or maybe you all start coming to AB shows? :drunk:

Shaddy how so?

Well good news is i gigured out why Jimbo ran like shit the whole drive back from finals.... Guess it was to loud. haha

Seems the bass kniocked a few things lose in my ECM and was throwing out engoine codes, like the knock snesor, and electronic spark control module, causing it to alter the timming under acceleration. So i swapped in my spare ECM and presto no more problems.

Now my only issue is how do i stop this one from being exposed to 165+ dB for 2010? Decided to put some protection thanks to RockHardSolutions. Made it 5x heavier then the old one. haha

DSCN0981.jpg

DSCN0982.jpg

Well at the end of this vid i show the current steering column movement. It is not getting swapped just yet so as it gets worse stay tuned. :) 2008 drive home from finals was bad it was about solid 6" of movement. This wont take long to get there now. You can see what all that steering wheel flex can do now.

Also start of the vid was put together for the Birdman.