Sonic Electronix

so ive had this idea for a while, and i never really did any measuring or anything till today... i want to put one or two 8 inch subs in my rear seat, it has like an arm rest that u can pull down in the middle of the rear seat and i would replace that with an enclosure with one or two 8 inch subs in it... what do u guys think? good idea or bad idea?

its 9'' wide 7'' deep and 17'' tall

here are some pictures that i got off the internet i dont feel like going outside right now...

16663263_3.jpg

3n83me3lc5T25S05R29ade1b583e28fd61378.jpg

2005 Dodge Magnum

Kenwood DNX573S Double Din

NVX Big 3 Kit

NVX 0 Gauge Cable & speaker cable

XS Power V3100 Battery

Iraggi Alternator 320A

3.5" NVX Speakers

6.5" Incriminator Audio Components (just mids)

6x9" NVX Speaker

MVPA4 Amplifier

(2) 12" NVX VCW Subwoofers

XPLD3K NVX Amplifier

YouTube Channel

@CarlosTj664

go for it.

this will be your sub stage or are you using the 8"s as midbass?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

go for it.

this will be your sub stage or are you using the 8"s as midbass?

thats gonna be my midbass... im getting a 15'' fi btl in the trunk :spiteful:

but this is still all like ideas... havent started doing anything in my car just have ideas and raising money...

2005 Dodge Magnum

NVX Big 3 Kit

XS Power V3100 Battery

Iraggi Alternator 320A

3.5" NVX Speakers

6x9" NVX Speaker

MVPA4 Amplifier

XPLD3K NVX Amplifier

YouTube Channel

@CarlosTj664

i dont think its too bad. if you didnt have the 15" it would make a great little SQ setup. not sure itll be the best with the sub in. but its a much simpler idea than glassing new doors to fit 8"s in.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

i dont think its too bad. if you didnt have the 15" it would make a great little SQ setup. not sure itll be the best with the sub in. but its a much simpler idea than glassing new doors to fit 8"s in.

well im gonna take out the armrest... make a box thats gonna be flush with the seats, buy some red vinyl that matches the seats and put in the subs and its done... and yeah i know i dont want to make any holes or anything in my doors etc... i want the car to look stock, also i know u are right im just gonna have the 15 inch sub on the back for when i wanna be blasting my system... im pretty sure im gonna have a knob to control the 15 inch sub and im gonna keep the beast asleep until i wanna show it off or anything of that sort haha

2005 Dodge Magnum

NVX Big 3 Kit

XS Power V3100 Battery

Iraggi Alternator 320A

3.5" NVX Speakers

6x9" NVX Speaker

MVPA4 Amplifier

XPLD3K NVX Amplifier

YouTube Channel

@CarlosTj664

You can make glassed doors look pretty damn close to stock, just a little beefier and alot louder.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

You can make glassed doors look pretty damn close to stock, just a little beefier and alot louder.

but i wanna keep it stock... besides my car doesnt have speakers in any of the 4 doors... it has some in the dash and rear deck, and i wanted to add a lil enclosure on the rear for some 6x9's and some kick panels in the front with 6.5's and leave the doors alone haha so no hassle of taking door pannels off and all that shit..

2005 Dodge Magnum

NVX Big 3 Kit

XS Power V3100 Battery

Iraggi Alternator 320A

3.5" NVX Speakers

6x9" NVX Speaker

MVPA4 Amplifier

XPLD3K NVX Amplifier

YouTube Channel

@CarlosTj664

i say go for it. as long as they are in a box itll be ok. the speakers in the rear deck will probably blow after you put the sub in. its best to take those out so you get better flow into the cabin.

you know what... i think im going to find a little place to put an 8" now. i think i got a good spot...

Edited by skittlesRgood

i say go for it. as long as they are in a box itll be ok. the speakers in the rear deck will probably blow after you put the sub in. its best to take those out so you get better flow into the cabin.

you know what... i think im going to find a little place to put an 8" now. i think i got a good spot...

yup u need a good speaker/s that make the midbass thats why i was like where can i put an 8 inch and found the perfect spot lol

2005 Dodge Magnum

NVX Big 3 Kit

XS Power V3100 Battery

Iraggi Alternator 320A

3.5" NVX Speakers

6x9" NVX Speaker

MVPA4 Amplifier

XPLD3K NVX Amplifier

YouTube Channel

@CarlosTj664