Okay well the other day it was pretty cold here, well I got done with my community service at 6 p.m. (started at 7:30 a.m.) I was going to leave and my explorer did not start, it is an 01 sport, btw it was turning over just no start. Well I tried to jump it, didn't work, so I checked the fuel pump, it was fine, so I reset it, didn't help, reset my toggle switch for remote start, didn't help, unhooked my battery then re-hooked it up, didn't do anything. Well I finally gave up and called a towed truck and got it towed to the ford dealership down the road from my house. Well they looked at it the next day, and told me that it started right up for them, but they did end up putting it onto there little thing to see if anything was wrong with it, and they said my o2 censor was bad. Could that really have caused my explorer not to start? Or is there something else?

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Okay well the other day it was pretty cold here, well I got done with my community service at 6 p.m. (started at 7:30 a.m.) I was going to leave and my explorer did not start, it is an 01 sport, btw it was turning over just no start. Well I tried to jump it, didn't work, so I checked the fuel pump, it was fine, so I reset it, didn't help, reset my toggle switch for remote start, didn't help, unhooked my battery then re-hooked it up, didn't do anything. Well I finally gave up and called a towed truck and got it towed to the ford dealership down the road from my house. Well they looked at it the next day, and told me that it started right up for them, but they did end up putting it onto there little thing to see if anything was wrong with it, and they said my o2 censor was bad. Could that really have caused my explorer not to start? Or is there something else?

i'm not sure if this could be it for you but this last weekend my wifes black truck took a crap on her after going to a few places and it just died on her after checking into it i pulled the module out of the distributor and the coil and got them checked they both tested fine, i put both back on the truck and the truck fired right up no problem. my wife took off to finish her shopping and it died on her in her mom and dads driveway. this time i pulled the module and had it tested again it passed a 2nd time but i bought a new one anyways to make sure and sure enough this was the cause after the truck heated up it killed the module or shorted it till it cooled off. not sure if this is what may be your problem but its worth looking into autozone or most parts stores have testing equipment for these. just a thought.

99 suburban

20" boss motorsport wheels

big 3 installed (thanks Iraggi)

alpine 9886 deck

kenwood 11 band eq

fosgate t5002 amp running sub

kenwood ps200 amp running components

jl xr components in front doors

jl xr 6.5 in rear doors

jl in rear roof

1 FI Q 18" with bp

enclosure 8 cubes 138 sq" port 34hz

Iraggi 220 ho alt

(RF 1500bd coming soon)

O2 sensors can fuck with the ECU and change up fuel mixtures and a lot of things

prob why it wouldnt start there a pain in the ass

98 Dodge Durango

12 000K 50/55W Headlights

12 000K 35W Fog lights

HU Panasonic CQ-VX100 7" Reciever

(1) Fi SSD 18" Fully Loaded

(1) Ported box 33hz

(1) Soundstream TRX1500D

(1) Soundstream TRX2.440

(1) RE 6.5" Component Set

(1) Rear battery

Big 3 in 0/1 gauge

2 runs of 1/0 Gauge wire

250A Alt soon..

yoda123, I haven't had any problems with it while driving, this is only time i ever have, after it sat there for 10 hours not doing anything. I thought something was up when I was getting ready to leave and I tried to start it with my remote start and it did nothing, I just thought it didn't reach to it cuz the battery is low in my remote. But I've been searching all around the net for the past day seeing what people say about o2 censors and if it can mess up and make the vehicle not start. It blew my mind when I tried everything and it did nothing, but I really hope that o2 sensor was what was wrong with it, cuz if not, that was $350 down the drain!

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

the 02 censors are a bitch but ive never heard of it causing a car not to start. i dont think thats the problem but thats just my opinion. an 02 sensor would cause the check engine light to go off, prolly cause your gas mileage to go down, it might even give you troubles trying to start the car but i highly doubt that it would make the car not start. try checking the starter, or it could have gotten cold enough to freeze ur gas lines temporarily. with what you said. i just dont think that the 02 censor caused that problem

currently just running a JL 12W7 and RF BD 1001

soon to come

soundstream XXX 18

Memphis mojo MCD4KW

Big azz box in tha backseat

working out other details

soundstream.jpg

logo_mca.gif

the computer will automatically readjust when an o2 sensor goes bad your fuel mileage will drop and it might run ruff at times but it should still start. I think your problem is somewhere else. I have a 96 explorer that had an 02 sensor bad and that's all it did started normally. Mom also has an 02 explorer she had no problems with starting when one of her 02 sensors died.

ANGRYCHEESETROL.png