Midnight Stroll

I was wondering if ANYONE knows of a song called MIDNIGHT STROLL?? It's an OOOOLLLDDDD-SSCCHHOOOOOLL Bass song (late 80's maybe?) that uses the Lean On Me beat. Dude raps about, "Dan Quayle in the white house with a bag of weed". The shit KNOCKED on my mid 90's home system consisting of 4 cheap 12"s. I have looked occasionally for years, with no luck.

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

damn! that song has some bass in it when did that come out don't remember it

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Here ya go:

^^^^Uh yeah....that's it!!!^^^^ Good job wonderbread!!!

I found it on iTunes vvvvv

rlgbms.jpg

I was a little posting!! LOL

Edited by JPM75

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

I'm American, no "u" in the username :D

Rx-Lord Ghetto Bass Midnight Stroll 1994

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I'm American, no "u" in the username :D

Rx-Lord Ghetto Bass Midnight Stroll 1994

LOL I fucking fail!!!!! Sorry!

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

Here ya go:

Holy $hit MANN, I haven't actually heard it since prob 98/99. I appreciate you finding that :yahoo::drinks:

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

sound's like songs HondaXPower/BassAddict32 have added bass to e.g Wanted Bass Dead or Alive - Bon Jovi, Good Vibrations - The Beach Boys, never heard of this guy this going straight on the itouch :hairtrick:

Edited by all_your_bass1

94 Toyota Scepter Wagon

H/U: JVC KD-R805

AMP: Rockford Fosgate 401s Punch Bass 1200W

SUBS: 2x 12" 350W Pioneer VCS

SPEAKERS: Front SONY-XSGTX1621S 260W component speakers with tweeters and crossovers Rear 6x9 100W Pioneers

ENCLOSURE: Prefab box non ported

CAP: 1.0 Farid

niko_bellic_nck.png

sound's like songs HondaXPower/BassAddict32 have added bass to e.g Wanted Bass Dead or Alive - Bon Jovi, Good Vibrations - The Beach Boys, never heard of this guy this going straight on the itouch :hairtrick:

When I first heard this, I was experimenting with my subs in my room, putting the box under the bed, in the closet, every which angle you can think of...It just brings back memories. This is the song that first put me on to LOW bass.. After this I listened to a lot of DJ LAZ and Magic Mike

I love that label on the cover "won't be responsible for any damage caused to equipment" :D

Edited by all_your_bass1

94 Toyota Scepter Wagon

H/U: JVC KD-R805

AMP: Rockford Fosgate 401s Punch Bass 1200W

SUBS: 2x 12" 350W Pioneer VCS

SPEAKERS: Front SONY-XSGTX1621S 260W component speakers with tweeters and crossovers Rear 6x9 100W Pioneers

ENCLOSURE: Prefab box non ported

CAP: 1.0 Farid

niko_bellic_nck.png