Had an acquaintance get an abnormality on his big toe....he tried to doctor it up himself....his wife finally made him go to the doctor....infection, had gotten to the bone since he had waited so long, had to amputate.

Point of the story is...GO SEE A DOCTOR. Shit can get serious fast when it comes to medical stuff.

X9,105,443,216,849,945,451,122,332 I would go see one!! Don't be scared, just go. I know you're gonna be paranoid about that thing. Never know what might happen.

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

Shitt i know it was fuckin dumb but i aint goin to the doctor hhell no. I will just try what stang said.

Tons of kids did it on the football team but i really should of baccked out this is just stupid i aint no emo fuck

Obviously your reputation for being a man is more important than risking an infection. Your wound is infected. That white gunk is puss, and is being produced as your body attempts to fight off the infection.

I actually hope you don't go to the docs. Then you can look at the a) nice scar, B) gaping hole, c) necrosis and think 'Hell yeah, I'm cool. Glad I didn't go to the docs!'

Also, you will never get rid of the scar. You have destoyed the flesh. You have scarring.

Enjoy.

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

Obviously your reputation for being a man is more important than risking an infection. Your wound is infected. That white gunk is puss, and is being produced as your body attempts to fight off the infection.

I actually hope you don't go to the docs. Then you can look at the a) nice scar, B) gaping hole, c) necrosis and think 'Hell yeah, I'm cool. Glad I didn't go to the docs!'

Also, you will never get rid of the scar. You have destoyed the flesh. You have scarring.

Enjoy.

Cheers,

Mick

Hey its not like puss though it is more like a white thick substance that sticks to the burn like its covering it. I dont think it is as bad as you guys think.

It's new skin forming. Now you need to go and get (Aquaphor Healing Ointment) and put it on twice a day and cover with gauze or band-aid.

J&T DESIGNS

M5

4 Audioque 15's copper coils dropping Audiopipe, and picking up DB DRIVE OKUR

Powermasters

XS POWER

Dropping MaxxSonics

Pioneer

Lol I was always told not to keep a burn moist and let it dry up. But burns are the worst. I have 4th degree burns on my hand i have had 2 skin graphs. WORST PAIN EVER. I wouldn't wish that pain on anyone.

4th degree burn??! Dude just the thought of that is horrible

7e770874-fae3-49d5-ad82-4cabf106fead_zps d3abdb88-50bf-42d8-9628-e257559ec11d_zps

IG: devinthydude