How to put songs from itunes onto SMD

How do I put a song I have on ITunes, here on SMD?? I have an old school Bass song that was done by an artist here in San Antonio that i think damn near no one has heard before? Any help is appreciated.......THERE WAS A DOUBLE POST OF THIS, CUZ I'm A D/A, my bad guys

Edited by imfrom210texas

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

in your My Music folder, theres an iTunes folder, open that then go into the iTunes Music folder. thats where i think itunes stores it songs. if not, search for it with Start then Search.

in your My Music folder, theres an iTunes folder, open that then go into the iTunes Music folder. thats where i think itunes stores it songs. if not, search for it with Start then Search.

Is there a way to transfer it directly from ITunes?

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

Sweet put it up

old schoo is the best rap ever

Get your burn fixed, and then we'll talk about it...J/K mann :friends:

Just drag the song from iTunes onto the desktop and go to www.limelinx.com click browse, navigate to the desktop, select the song, check the box about terms agreement, and click upload. It will give you a progress bar and then show you a page with the direct link, copy it and paste it here.

Going into my new setup in the 03 PT Cruiser:

15" Adire Audio Brahma Mkii

AQ 1200D

Alpine 9884

3.5 cubes tuned to 29hz with square port(thanks Ben Building!)

ILLusive Theory(ILLSET)

Dreams Clothing!!

Just drag the song from iTunes onto the desktop and go to www.limelinx.com click browse, navigate to the desktop, select the song, check the box about terms agreement, and click upload. It will give you a progress bar and then show you a page with the direct link, copy it and paste it here.

No $hit?...Give me a few and I'll try it out

No $hit?...Give me a few and I'll try it out

This SHOULD be it: http://limelinx.com/files/2c871ad6f04b1b067ff818617d2c7c4e I'm curious as to what frequency anyone thinks this is hitting at 2:10... If it doesn't work let me know

This SHOULD be it: http://limelinx.com/files/2c871ad6f04b1b067ff818617d2c7c4e I'm curious as to what frequency anyone thinks this is hitting at 2:10... If it doesn't work let me know

31Hz at 2:10

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

damn the song was stressing my altec lansing sub have to try it in my car

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1